Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

JM

Jul 20, 2022

I loved going over the first couple weeks into the course, but I truly have loved the last 3 weeks as they have really opened my perspective on how I will go about building my brand. Thank you so much

AM

Jun 14, 2022

Aku sangat puas dengan sistem materi, quiz hingga pratek pembelajaran yang sangat mendalam terkait digital marketing. sangat lengkap dan tentunya penyampaian belajarnya sangat seru dan mudah dipahami.

2551 - 2575 of 2,749 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By habsa B

Jan 18, 2022

Great course the facilitator is an expert in this topic and was able to share her knowledge in a fun and captivating manner.

By Jorge R

Oct 19, 2020

Easy to follow and quite interesting. Recommend people with no basic knowledge of digital marketing to follow this course.

By Sarah A

Dec 6, 2021

P​retty decent course on the basics of social media marketing. I'd love a course on diving deeper on each platform.

By Safaa B

Sep 5, 2021

It was such a great fruitful experience where i learned a lot about social media marketing in a professional way.

By Alecx L

Feb 8, 2021

This course was insightful and to the point an definitely helped me get a better grasp on Social Media Marketing.

By Hunny A 1

Aug 8, 2021

Course is Good But it's All Theory They should give some practical videos like selecting KPI Live of a business.

By NIVEDITA K

May 6, 2021

I had fun completing this course and the it helped me to understand the role of social media in our daily lives.

By Sonali G

Mar 13, 2022

E​xcellent foundational course for novices and experts looking for a handy review. The instructor is fantastic!

By Carolyñea L

Feb 17, 2022

V​ery informative course, descriptive, and thorough. the teacher was easy to understand and made the topic fun.

By Joshua L

May 1, 2022

I would say that if you don't know anything about Social media Marketing - this is the best course for you.

By Nilashis B

Apr 16, 2022

Overall it was a wonderful course and it was very much helpful for me to learn about Social Media Marketing.

By Daniel J K

May 6, 2021

Very informative and provides a great understanding of the current landscape of all social media platforms.

By Dua S

Aug 4, 2022

I want to thanks Coursera for providing us this course. There are lots of things to cover in this course.

By Lisa S

Dec 5, 2021

O​overall I think it was a good introductory course. However, I found some of the navigation cumbersome.

By Khaled A A

Sep 17, 2021

Its a good introduction to social media marketing course but i Wished they go deeper with information

By Rosanna M

Dec 29, 2020

Basic Introduction to what social media channels are and how they work with few basic marketing rules

By Leisel J

Nov 12, 2021

I enjoyed this course. It was quite comprehensive and it made learning the course work fun and easy.

By Julian S C

Jul 11, 2022

The course was insightful and easy to understand! Definitely will give you a better understanding.

By Rutanya I s

Feb 18, 2022

v​ery helpful if u are looking forward in building a social media platform for your based business

By Roman N

Oct 27, 2020

I like the idea of being review by my other students, but What about feedback from a specialist?

By Daniel M

Apr 1, 2021

Excellent, easy to follow and presented in a fun way. I'll carry on with this series of courses

By Olabode G O

Jul 30, 2021

Would have given a solid five stars, but I can't find the 6th course for the Associate exam.

By Lida H

May 29, 2021

it was such good experience for me .and the teacher is such professional person i loved her

By VY_HK

Sep 30, 2020

Informative! Live examples help us to understand how marketer work around the social media.

By Jobanjit S

Mar 27, 2021

Very Friendly Course For Extreme Beginner. All You Need is Some Social Media Enthusiasm.