Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

MP

Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

JM

Jul 20, 2022

I loved going over the first couple weeks into the course, but I truly have loved the last 3 weeks as they have really opened my perspective on how I will go about building my brand. Thank you so much

2576 - 2600 of 2,764 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Nilashis B

Apr 16, 2022

Overall it was a wonderful course and it was very much helpful for me to learn about Social Media Marketing.

By Daniel J K

May 6, 2021

Very informative and provides a great understanding of the current landscape of all social media platforms.

By Dua S

Aug 4, 2022

I want to thanks Coursera for providing us this course. There are lots of things to cover in this course.

By Lisa S

Dec 5, 2021

O​overall I think it was a good introductory course. However, I found some of the navigation cumbersome.

By Khaled A A

Sep 17, 2021

Its a good introduction to social media marketing course but i Wished they go deeper with information

By Rosanna M

Dec 29, 2020

Basic Introduction to what social media channels are and how they work with few basic marketing rules

By Leisel J

Nov 12, 2021

I enjoyed this course. It was quite comprehensive and it made learning the course work fun and easy.

By Julian S C

Jul 11, 2022

The course was insightful and easy to understand! Definitely will give you a better understanding.

By Rutanya I s

Feb 18, 2022

v​ery helpful if u are looking forward in building a social media platform for your based business

By Roman N

Oct 27, 2020

I like the idea of being review by my other students, but What about feedback from a specialist?

By Daniel M

Apr 1, 2021

Excellent, easy to follow and presented in a fun way. I'll carry on with this series of courses

By Olabode G O

Jul 30, 2021

Would have given a solid five stars, but I can't find the 6th course for the Associate exam.

By Lida H

May 29, 2021

it was such good experience for me .and the teacher is such professional person i loved her

By VY_HK

Sep 30, 2020

Informative! Live examples help us to understand how marketer work around the social media.

By Jobanjit S

Mar 27, 2021

Very Friendly Course For Extreme Beginner. All You Need is Some Social Media Enthusiasm.

By Manel A

May 11, 2021

It helps me understand the basics of social media marketing and its different features.

By Richa C

Jan 19, 2022

This course has taught me a lot of how to make your own presence felt in social media.

By Laura B

Apr 4, 2022

I loved this introduction. Hoping to continue on this journey and achieve my goals.

By Pratham S

Mar 30, 2022

This course gives an introductory overview of Social Media Marketing, Overall Good

By Susan P

Apr 7, 2022

Hands on. Was a bit concerned that it is outdated since the course is from 2019.

By Youngcheol P

Jan 23, 2021

It was good start to have basic understanding on marketing with social media.

By Robert N

Jul 13, 2022

G​ood basic fun for those looking to touch up their skills on Social Media.

By EGOLAND

Mar 10, 2021

Introduce muy bien el termino y algunos conceptos importantes! Recomendado

By Tahira K

Jul 19, 2021

A​ very informative course that leaves you social media savvy by the end.

By Hoang N N

Mar 16, 2021

Good course for a kick-start of new career of social media management