Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

MP

Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

AM

Jun 14, 2022

Aku sangat puas dengan sistem materi, quiz hingga pratek pembelajaran yang sangat mendalam terkait digital marketing. sangat lengkap dan tentunya penyampaian belajarnya sangat seru dan mudah dipahami.

476 - 500 of 2,613 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Avgi A

Feb 1, 2021

I can watch it again and again! it was an amazing course with an amazing presenter! I will definitely continue with the rest courses! Thank you :)

By Raphael U

Nov 12, 2020

I love how the topics are divided into easily digestible parts. This is probably the fastest course I have finished. Can't wait to start course 2!

By Michele S

Feb 16, 2022

A truly amazing course! I learned so much, and having it on video and in the written form helps to solidify the knowledge they are teaching you.

By Josiane H

Feb 15, 2021

One of the best courses offered by Coursera. Thank you very much for all the information and knowleg this course provides regarding social media.

By Nasim A

Dec 19, 2020

This course covers all elementary knowledge so nicely. I am happy to take this course and hope to complete the rest of the specialization courses

By Norashra O

Nov 20, 2020

Great course for the beginner to understand Social Media Marketing elements and good study case to enhance the skills for the future engagements.

By Munira T

Nov 2, 2020

excellent course which covers entire social media landscape for beginners. highly recommend not just for those in marketing but all professionals

By Mohamed O H H

Dec 29, 2021

Hellow

I'm Mohamed Osman Haji i am very happy to taking this course i say thanks for cousera community and facebook which support this program.

By Martha M

Sep 24, 2021

this course is very easy to understand with step by step explanation, and quizzes along the way to help improve my understanding of the subject.

By Mohanad A Z

Sep 8, 2021

this program is the very first step to start your career as digital marketer, you will a lot of terms and skills that would impower your profile

By Maureen G

Jan 26, 2021

This course was a great introduction to the social media market world. I enjoyed the lecture and the homework and would absolutely recommend it!

By Vanessa G

Jan 13, 2021

Clear informative course. A good introduction to SMM. I liked the aspect of submitting coursework and reviewing fellow students submissions also

By Mohammad H O R

Nov 26, 2020

Thank you! It has given me wide range of knowledge about social media marketing. Now I can start my confident journey on social media marketing.

By Irina B

Oct 30, 2020

It was great going through this introduction, as it provides me with structure and a sense of doing things in the right order and the right way.

By Tyler J D W

Mar 30, 2022

Great course, I'm at the start of my marketing and advertising journey, this course helped me get a broad understanding on how everything works

By Joseling S

Feb 15, 2022

It's my first time studying marketing and this course provided me with the conceptual framework necessary to undertake business in this sector.

By Сергей Т

Nov 28, 2021

As an introduction very good course. I'm not an english native speaker, but lecturer pronunciation was so perfect, everything easily understand

By atulya r

Aug 15, 2021

I​ liked this course very much. It was extremely easy to understand and was easily relatable. I am looking forward towards their other courses.

By Asmita H

Jun 12, 2021

It was a very informative course. It really teaches you about social media platforms and social media marketing. Hope to take the next courses.

By brinda p

Mar 10, 2021

Needed a lot of patience, they make you do a lot of assignments but totally worth it! Got to learn so much new! The instructor Anke is amazing!

By Jul M

Mar 5, 2021

The class is great and Anke does a great job of explaining! I enjoyed the peer-evaluated assignments and the other interactions the class had.

By Chenelle P

Jun 29, 2022

T​his is my first of two courses completed. Although, i knew most i learned so much during this course. I plan to return to refresh my memory.

By Mark S

Apr 26, 2021

Excellent course! It was well done, and very thorough. I enjoyed how well the teachers conveyed the information and made it easily digestible.

By David F

Nov 27, 2020

Great content, great explanations, teacher knows a lot about it. Can't wait to continue with this specialization and professional certificate.

By Dawa B

Jun 14, 2022

T​his course clears my confusion about the basic understanding now i am on a go for further to expand my knowledge and implement Practically.