Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS

Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.

Thank you Mrs. Anke

MP

Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

576 - 600 of 2,756 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By May G

Nov 7, 2020

I love the way the training content was delivered and the information provided were very helpful. This course is highly recommended.

By Hazel A C

Oct 1, 2020

Engaging material and simplified terms. A great introduction to the world of social media marketing and the different platforms used.

By Arielle M

May 30, 2022

I loved this course! We covered a lot of interesting material, and the assignments were very practical. Anke is an engaging speaker!

By Ryan N

Apr 17, 2022

Great starter to understanding Social Media. I do wish there could be more specifics, but looking forward to more in future courses!

By Nindya R

Jul 14, 2021

It is highly comprehensive and I really suggest this course for those who want to dive in Social Media Marketing as their daily job.

By Marco M

Jun 28, 2021

N​ice introduction course to social media marketing, you can start your journey on this huge subject with this perfect first step (:

By Joy C

Jan 15, 2021

Topics were clearly explained and easy to understand. I look forward to completing all courses in the Social Media Marketing Series.

By Utpal R

Nov 15, 2020

I learned a lot about marketing and sales stuff, if you want to learn about the mechanism of social media marketing enroll in it .

By Abd A E A A E

Oct 10, 2021

i​ts helpfull anf full of information and the teacher is so lovely and have uniqe way to make us understand so thank you very mush

By Aileen M G

Sep 23, 2021

​I love it that I can just study according to my free time. It is clear and knowledgeable. It can help me in my future career path!

By Rie Y

Aug 17, 2021

So effective for my actual work!! It is important to understand the essential parts of marketing not just "social media marketing".

By Jorge G

May 21, 2021

A great first course, direct and to the point in the key aspects of social media marketing and the different social media platforms

By Kamogelo R M

Apr 4, 2021

Well rounded, comprehensive and relevant course content. Thoroughly enjoyed learning and looking forward to carrying on. Thank you!

By AMANDA V

Jan 2, 2021

Very helpful and interesting course! I really enjoyed the assingments & the lecturer was very engaging throughout the whole course!

By Yontonson D K K

Oct 27, 2020

I like the fact that you learn at your own pace. Great materials and the lessons, resources materials for the course are excellent.

By lucía m

Oct 20, 2020

As a starting course, the content is great, well explained and provide a lot of material to implement your newly acquired knowledge

By Thoon L S

May 14, 2022

I​ have a chance to learn this course in case of finicial aid.Thanks a lot to the mentors and Coursera too.I really appreciate it.

By Eduardo G V

Apr 3, 2022

Really complet course, lots of examples to make it more clear and really good projects to hekp you understand and get things done.

By Ái V

Aug 30, 2021

This course is really useful to me. It helps me understand social media landscape overview more and how to make a plan for myself.

By Ali M

Aug 20, 2021

Thank you so much for giving me that amazing course, very professional content, organised I will recommend it to all of my friends

By Juan F P C

Aug 15, 2021

The information of this course is relevant and very complete. The teacher Anke is a great speaker and she does his work very well.

By socorro a

Nov 13, 2020

Great course Coursera! I love this, I learned a lot. and now I see Social Media in a whole new perspective. Thank you Very much.

By Nelly G

Nov 2, 2020

Very well taught course. Informational and easy to follow. Thank you for the new knowledge I now have with social media marketing.

By Marco A P

Jun 6, 2022

This course is amazing for who's starting to work with social media networks. It works very well for those who are in the career.

By kawther m

Mar 14, 2022

I learned a lot in this course such as smart goals, KPIs s, and customer journey, and am looking to learn more. thank you so much