Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

MP

Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

AM

Jun 14, 2022

Aku sangat puas dengan sistem materi, quiz hingga pratek pembelajaran yang sangat mendalam terkait digital marketing. sangat lengkap dan tentunya penyampaian belajarnya sangat seru dan mudah dipahami.

2576 - 2600 of 2,788 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Fernanda R I

May 17, 2022

​me habria encantado tener mas informacion al respecto de cada tema. de todas formas me sirvio mucho la informacion que se me proporciono

By Nikki B

Nov 30, 2020

I enjoyed the clarity of the presenter and the mini tests that helped keep me engaged. I wish the assignment forms were fillable PDF's.

By Delbert C

May 2, 2021

Some captions are just wrong, and it's obvious that different people did the captioning. Some are spot on, and some need improvement.

By Crystal G

Mar 16, 2022

The peer review process is frustrating - there are clearly those who are not grasping the content grading others to negative effect.

By Nikolina T

Oct 29, 2021

I​ loved the course. It was very well done. The only complaint I have is a technical issue that I had and it has not been solved.

By Malika A

Feb 22, 2022

I liked it, but honestly, most of the info i already knew. Should've started from the next course i guess. But thank you anyway!

By Holly J

Nov 12, 2020

Wish there was more hands on experience with the actual platforms, esp business accounts that are harder to gain experience on.

By Habib U R

Jul 10, 2022

It was a great experience learned a lot of new things from Madam and A very Best way to Introducing the social media platforms

By Mohit P

Feb 2, 2022

A​s an Introduction its a beautiful course but projects are bit tame else very good course to dive into social media ecosystem

By habsa B

Jan 18, 2022

Great course the facilitator is an expert in this topic and was able to share her knowledge in a fun and captivating manner.

By Jorge R

Oct 19, 2020

Easy to follow and quite interesting. Recommend people with no basic knowledge of digital marketing to follow this course.

By Sarah A

Dec 6, 2021

P​retty decent course on the basics of social media marketing. I'd love a course on diving deeper on each platform.

By Safaa B

Sep 5, 2021

It was such a great fruitful experience where i learned a lot about social media marketing in a professional way.

By Alecx L

Feb 8, 2021

This course was insightful and to the point an definitely helped me get a better grasp on Social Media Marketing.

By Diego V M G

Aug 12, 2022

No le doy 5 estrellas porque no estaba totalmente en español, pero con los subtitulos y traductor se llevó bien!

By Hunny A 1

Aug 8, 2021

Course is Good But it's All Theory They should give some practical videos like selecting KPI Live of a business.

By NIVEDITA K

May 6, 2021

I had fun completing this course and the it helped me to understand the role of social media in our daily lives.

By Sonali G

Mar 13, 2022

E​xcellent foundational course for novices and experts looking for a handy review. The instructor is fantastic!

By Carolyñea L

Feb 17, 2022

V​ery informative course, descriptive, and thorough. the teacher was easy to understand and made the topic fun.

By Joshua L

May 1, 2022

I would say that if you don't know anything about Social media Marketing - this is the best course for you.

By Nilashis B

Apr 16, 2022

Overall it was a wonderful course and it was very much helpful for me to learn about Social Media Marketing.

By Daniel J K

May 6, 2021

Very informative and provides a great understanding of the current landscape of all social media platforms.

By Dua S

Aug 4, 2022

I want to thanks Coursera for providing us this course. There are lots of things to cover in this course.

By Lisa S

Dec 5, 2021

O​overall I think it was a good introductory course. However, I found some of the navigation cumbersome.