Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

251 - 275 of 1,754 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Kayla J

Dec 8, 2020

A great introduction to social media marketing and the major platforms. Even if you're already knowledgeable about the main social media sites, you will still learn something new.

By Carlene B

Dec 8, 2020

The course was very insightful, it definitely gave me the start I needed for my journey in SM Marketing.

The Instructor was clear and well-paced, and the assignments very helpful.

By MARIAM S

Dec 7, 2020

The lecture was very pleasant with a wonderful explenation! I understood everything and English is not my mother language. It was an amazing jurnay, thank you for that oportunity!

By Himanshu S

Sep 11, 2021

This is a great for anyone looking to know about Social Media Marketing or would want to start their journey in this field. Would highly recommend this course. All The Best!!! :)

By Gonzalo F H J

Apr 23, 2021

Buen curso, se pudo aprender mucho de él. Siento que nos ayudará a mejorar las habilidades de marketing en redes sociales y así poder comprender mejor el amplio campo que abarca.

By Christine M

Apr 15, 2021

This was packed with so much useful information and was very easy to follow. The interactive exercises made it very engaging and allows you to see how your skills are developing.

By Crystal R

Apr 1, 2021

Great! Some of the questions on the quiz's had confusing wording, I'd maybe try to make the questions a bit more clear. Otherwise, the course was great. Can't wait to learn more!

By Carolina R R

May 8, 2021

Me inscribí porque creí que tenía subtítulos en español, es una lástima, debo darme de baja, no hablo inglés. Me imagino que el curso es muy bueno por lo poco que pude entender.

By Ruhsun M

Dec 20, 2020

Anke Audenaert is a great trainer. They way she explains and give examples relating them to the points that she mentioned and taught makes the understanding even more effective.

By Nathalie S

Nov 5, 2020

the course is such a nice starting point and refresher as to the entire Social Media Marketing. It provides easy to understand module that is full of interesting facts and data.

By Syed A

Feb 19, 2021

the course really was fantastic and moreover the teacher was outstanding... i mean the way she delivered each and everything was so loud and easy to understand....tysm coursera

By Kamran K

Feb 14, 2021

It is a very good course, I get to know about how social media works, what are the things as a marketer we need to know, it is a $1000 training program we are getting for free.

By Ahmed H A

Dec 2, 2020

Very informative.. You really helped me build a strong foundation for my upcoming journey in social media marketing.. I can't wait to learn more from you! Thank you abundantly!

By Ibrahim A

Jan 11, 2021

Top course, Very rich with information. Deserves the time spent to complete it. I've learnt things that I've never dreamt to learn. Thanks to the wonderful instructor ANKE...

By CANER K

Jan 16, 2021

This course is great start to become A social media marketer. And words can not describe how great Anke the instructor is. Thank you Anke thank you Coursera for this chance.

By aisyah n

Jan 12, 2021

This course was really helpful for me as I'm not from digital marketing background. I'm a hospitality graduate and only learned a little bit of marketing a bit in my school

By Dhruv B

Mar 30, 2021

Very informative and interactive course, all the exercises were extremely relevant to the course and practical life. Definitely recommended as an introduction course to SMM

By Marvin W

Mar 2, 2021

Awesome course!

The learning curve I had with this course was very great. Anke explained the topics in an understandable way. This enabled me to master the exams with ease.

By Alison K

Dec 12, 2020

This course gave me a better understanding of how to outline my approach to social media marketing. The instructor is very thorough and presents good examples to learn by.

By Hossam T

Apr 3, 2021

Realy it is a valuable course and helps me understand the foundations of social media marketing.

Thanks, Coursera, thanks, Facebook, and special thanks for Anke Audenaert.

By shirley r

Jan 18, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. It is a very well thought course, with great examples, practices and tests. I love the fact that it take us step by step. Thanks so much.

By Tural A

Dec 20, 2020

Thank you for the clear explanation, I had fun during the lessons and got a lot of valuable information. Good luck to everyone. I became an advocate for the course now))

By Tarun V

Aug 31, 2021

​A Very good course to take if you wanted an introduction on the different social media paltforms which exists and how to use them to fulfill your motives of marketing.

By Jessica D

Jan 21, 2021

I have taken other courses through Coursera for social media marketing and this one by far is the best. Very informative and I like how the projects are done in stages.

By Lourd J C N

Nov 8, 2020

amazing. i had learn what are the specific purpose of each social media platforms. i also learn how to create a SMART GOAL and KPI that is relevant to the business goal