Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS

Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.

Thank you Mrs. Anke

SA

Aug 25, 2022

I like the fact that the session are short yet very clear and to the point

The assignments are very helpfull and the peer to peer method helps see and understand more about different points of view

376 - 400 of 3,306 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Victorena D

Mar 28, 2021

Since I work in an advertising agency, a lot of the concepts here are familiar already. But I found the history and evolution of social media, as well as other niche platforms, very insightful.

By Adam K

Feb 28, 2021

Although I thought I was pretty informed about social media, I deff didn't know how to focus into target audiences or establish KPIs, so useful! Will definitely aim to finish the certification.

By Samudra C

Feb 4, 2021

This was really fun to know about the SMM, all the updated techniques, methods, etc. I was so excited that I finished the whole course in a week. A huge Thanks to my mentor Miss. Anke Audenaert

By Regimantas I

Jan 13, 2021

Most well set up course ive done thus far, loaded with information. I came in with 0 expertise regarding the social media marketing landscape and can now say that i have a structured foundation

By Raúl A M P

Oct 25, 2020

Los conocimientos aprendidos me permitirán avanzar cada día en mejorar las campañas y poder posicionar los productos y servicios de nuestra marca. El curso es excelente.

Continuaré estudiando.

By Amy C

Apr 1, 2022

This course was extremely informative and it prepared me to continue my digital marketing journey. I am looking forward to the next courses that will prepare me for the final certificate exam.

By Unica M A

Jul 6, 2021

I learned a lot throughout the entire course. It really help me build my brand as a starter. Thank you for this learning opportunity and I will be eternally grateful for this progress of mine.

By Carla D d V

Jun 17, 2021

Gostei muito do curso! Possui uma ótima dinâmica e você consegue aprender de forma rápida. Ele nos dá um panorama geral das mídias sociais e é realmente uma introdução ao marketing nas mídias.

By Farhan A

Dec 3, 2020

Intro to social media marketing is a very good and informative course. It fits my expectations. and I have enjoyed it very much and gain a lot. thank you for making a much informative course.

By Joanna D J

Jul 9, 2022

Highly professional lecturer. Very interesting videos, to the point content.Logical,interactive. It is great that there are scripts after each lecture, make it possible to check for details.

By Keith L H

Mar 19, 2022

This is the most interactive and fun course I have ever done in my years of online learning! It has equipped me substantial skills that I can use for further success in career opportunities!

By Humberto P

Nov 15, 2020

Great explanation about the Social Media Landscape and how it could help you to impulse your image, social entrepreneur, or your brand, and how to set your goals and measure them. Thank you!

By Jessica T

Dec 1, 2022

Loved how this course was very informative, educational, and specific in what I wanted to learn. The work was beneficial to my learning and I can't wait to continue on with the next course.

By Jaclyn M

Sep 3, 2021

Excellent presentation of material. Broken down into appropriate bits. Instructor has great energy. Feel very prepared with the basics of Social Media Marketing after completing the course.

By David R I

Mar 28, 2022

The foundation of this course is great for helping any future marketer to create success for a client/employer. I feel confident that I will gain employment opportunities upon completion.

By Andrea E

Apr 25, 2021

The videos have very good information and very clear, it would be nice to change of scenario , background or camera view to make it more easy to see specially videos longer than 5 minutes

By Ye W N

Dec 18, 2020

Very nice training for me and other students for Myanmar and also all over the world. I will keep in touch with coursera for next course. Many thanks in advance for your precious courses.

By Paul W

Oct 26, 2020

Great course. It is quite basic, bu that is right for an Introduction. Nevertheless, I learned a few new things and got reminded of things that I knew but was not using in daily practice.

By Himani A

Nov 4, 2022

This introduction was so detailed yet easy to understand. Gave me a lot of knowledge about how to create a marketing plan for your social media. Worth every penny. Thanks a lot coursera!

By Heidi R

Jun 21, 2022

Great course. Easy to follow and great assignments to learn from. I must say I am very impressed so far after completing the first course and I am looking forward to completing the rest.

By Heidi B

Jan 29, 2022

The course was engaging and enthusiastic about social media, it's purpose, and practices. It also offered a professional attitude and a sense of what's involved in working in this field.

By Luis U

Dec 28, 2021

Pensé que sería un curso muy básico pero no lo es. Está super interesante que la maestra trabajó en Yahoo y luego puso su empresa y se nota desde el principio que sabe el tema a detalle.

By Sebastian L M

Feb 10, 2021

Gracias a este curso pude aprender las bases necesarias para comenzar a planear una buena estrategia de marketing y un poco mas sobre las aplicaciones mas utilizadas en el mundo digital.

By Lali S

Dec 21, 2022

Absolutely helpful and a very handy course for those who wants to learn Social media marketing.

The best thing is the assessments and mock exercises. Highly recommended to the beginners

By Prashant J P

Apr 19, 2022

nice content with best performance , language was very good. its good course to whovever starting its journey from scratch. for me i knows some of this things so it was buttery smooth.