Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

151 - 175 of 1,750 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Jason J

May 4, 2021

I really enjoyed the course and learned a lot about Social Media Marketing. I feel like I have a solid foundation to continue to build on. This topic can be overwhelming, but the course pacing, exercises, and videos laid things out In a logical way.

By U19ME047 C T

Jul 30, 2021

Great introductory course. I loved the way they explained everything, very informative and got to learn many things. Thanks a lot Coursera and Facebook for providing such a nice course. Looking forward to enroll for the next course in the series.

By Miguel M

Dec 28, 2020

Excelente curso para entender los fundamentos del Marketing, ahora que he aprendido a definir los objetivos, segmentar la audiencia es hora de conectar con ellos y hacer contenido de valor para las redes sociales que son idóneas para ese publico.

By Andrés P M

Mar 4, 2021

This course has helped me refresh what I learned about social media marketing and undertand a few concepts I missed before. i think it's a great foundation for any social media marketing venture I might embark in and I'm excited to keep learning

By Irene T S M

Apr 13, 2021

It is a very good course, it teaches the history of the digital platforms with the most users in the world, and explains in detail how the SMART objective should be raised and the way to achieve it, it is also very dynamic with the tasks left.

By Ahmad A R

Jan 25, 2021

Its a very decent course which gives me a appropriate presentation of Social Media Marketing. In spite of the fact that I am a understudy of CSE, still I adore this course since of their appropriate guideline they provide for the learners.

By Nausherwan N B

May 26, 2021

A great Course and especially the Course Instructor Ms Anke really made it look more engaging and interesting with her subject level expertise . Highly recommended course to anybody looking for a solid grounding in Social Media Marketing.

By SADIQ S Z A

Jan 22, 2021

it is a unique way to learn social media marketing, in this course I have learned the landscape to common social media platforms and how to set up the SMART goal. Besides all that, I have learned the target audience, KPI and other things.

By Caio D C

Oct 29, 2020

If your a look to learn how to use the social media to improve your business or if you already is a professional in this area, I suggest to enjoy this journey. I learn things what I already know, but they teach me to look deeply for this.

By Siri P B

Feb 24, 2021

Well thought our and presented course that can be taken at the student's own personal time and available schedule. I have a better understanding of the various Social Media platforms and how to use their unique-ness to promote my brand.

By Rafaela B

Apr 23, 2021

Very informative, learned new things I didn’t know before. Great videos, I did like how you can review test and go back to videos for help. I feel like I have a better understanding of digital marketing and can’t wait to use my skills.

By Mishael D

Jan 13, 2021

This course was very easy, and I am definitely moving on to the next level. I learned many things about how to manage an online network on a social media platform, and it was great to learn about the customers' and marketers' journeys.

By Nerinette R

Jun 3, 2021

Introduction to Social Media Marketing is a great foundational course for Social Media Marketing. The instructor is phenomenal, has countless years of experience and it is easily to feel guided through the coursework with her videos.

By Bindhurani S

Dec 25, 2020

This course is for every one who wants to know themselves better. The course teaches to create resonant relationships in life. This course is not just for people seeking leadership roles. It can benefit every one to get better in life

By Mert F S

Aug 18, 2021

For a beginner, it's really good. It's also cool to just watch all the materials even if you are experienced social media manager because it's nice to review the theory part of the business with some practical (real world) examples.

By anamika c

Feb 16, 2021

This course is very best for the person who want to know anything about digital marketing . This will give you a startup platform for your knowledge regarding digital marketing either it will be for job or starting your own business

By Aqib Z

May 2, 2021

This was a very immersive and interesting course about social media marketing-- a lot of self-learning to be done on your own to really understand and put together into practice the technology into your own course and workflow.

By Richard P

Jan 1, 2021

Well pleased and satisfied with the content. The user friendliness and approach of the teaching was perfect for someone with no experience with SMM like me. Very good course. i have and will be recommending to others. Thank you!

By Hrahul r

Sep 16, 2021

You may think that you already know about social media like me, but after doing this course I am missing a lot of things and I need to know that this course is enough to prove you Is. go ahead this is a very interesting course

By Amalia d G

May 10, 2021

Buenas tardes,

El curso me ha parecido muy bien organizado. Se hace fluida la información entre módulos y está muy bien estructurado.

Estoy muy contenta con él y he aprendido mucho en esta primera parte.

Muchas gracias por todo,

By Sonja H

Dec 26, 2020

I really enjoyed this class! It has a clear and organized approach and I love that we have peer-graded assignments they were helpful with learning. Much better than another online marketing course I'm taking at the same time.

By Liz B

Nov 3, 2020

This gave great information that provided a solid foundation for understanding the basics of social media marketing and platforms. It was a good refresher for me, who has been doing social media marketing for a few years now.

By Azihan A

Dec 30, 2020

It was a fantastic experience learning for this particular subject and using coursera platform. Not only the subject offered its great, the platform, the lecture and the community was such an amazing entity in this program!

By Ma. R F

Dec 24, 2020

I truly appreciate the effort and time that Facebook and Coursera put up together to develop such a value-adding, comprehensive, and learner-friendly course. I am looking forward to the next courses. Thank you and stay safe.