Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

1751 - 1775 of 1,876 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Marissa I

Oct 28, 2020

very easy to understand! just had a hard time creating kpis, it would be better if we had more exercises maybe? nonetheless, the course is well designed and very understandable!

By Jeremy N

Sep 19, 2021

Good course. It's very basic (as described) and I had challenges getting peer reviewed work done. Took a month or so to get assignments reviewed after they were completed.

By Rodrigo B

Oct 28, 2021

Muy interesante en términos de contenido, es dinámico en la enseñanza a través de videos, la pronunciación de Anke es muy buena y eso ayuda a que se mantenga el interés.

By Nicholas B

Apr 6, 2021

Very good, some of it repeats, and the feedback section is really easy so you can't give that much in the way of critical change but overall it was insightful and broad.

By saiprasad r

Dec 10, 2020

nice course get good knowledge about social media marketing and various social media platform looking forward to growing my career as a social media marketer cheers!

By Jayanta k T

Dec 2, 2020

I really like the course it was fun and learning but the only thing I find lacking is may be live project has helped better to test what we learn.

By Walter M G

Feb 3, 2021

Muy interesante y llevadero. Abre el horizontes para entender mejor las redes sociales y como mejor aplicar las herramientas de marketing.

By Nikki B

Nov 30, 2020

I enjoyed the clarity of the presenter and the mini tests that helped keep me engaged. I wish the assignment forms were fillable PDF's.

By Delbert C

May 2, 2021

Some captions are just wrong, and it's obvious that different people did the captioning. Some are spot on, and some need improvement.

By Nikolina T

Oct 29, 2021

I​ loved the course. It was very well done. The only complaint I have is a technical issue that I had and it has not been solved.

By Holly J

Nov 12, 2020

Wish there was more hands on experience with the actual platforms, esp business accounts that are harder to gain experience on.

By Jorge R

Oct 19, 2020

Easy to follow and quite interesting. Recommend people with no basic knowledge of digital marketing to follow this course.

By Safaa B

Sep 5, 2021

It was such a great fruitful experience where i learned a lot about social media marketing in a professional way.

By Al L

Feb 8, 2021

This course was insightful and to the point an definitely helped me get a better grasp on Social Media Marketing.

By Hunny A 1

Aug 8, 2021

Course is Good But it's All Theory They should give some practical videos like selecting KPI Live of a business.

By NIVEDITA K

May 6, 2021

I had fun completing this course and the it helped me to understand the role of social media in our daily lives.

By Daniel J K

May 6, 2021

Very informative and provides a great understanding of the current landscape of all social media platforms.

By Khaled A A

Sep 17, 2021

Its a good introduction to social media marketing course but i Wished they go deeper with information

By Rosanna M

Dec 29, 2020

Basic Introduction to what social media channels are and how they work with few basic marketing rules

By Leisel J

Nov 12, 2021

I enjoyed this course. It was quite comprehensive and it made learning the course work fun and easy.

By Roman N

Oct 27, 2020

I like the idea of being review by my other students, but What about feedback from a specialist?

By Daniel M

Apr 1, 2021

Excellent, easy to follow and presented in a fun way. I'll carry on with this series of courses

By Olabode G O

Jul 30, 2021

Would have given a solid five stars, but I can't find the 6th course for the Associate exam.

By Lida H

May 29, 2021

it was such good experience for me .and the teacher is such professional person i loved her