Back to Software Processes and Agile Practices

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Software Processes and Agile Practices by University of Alberta

This course delves into a variety of processes to structure software development. It also covers the foundations of core Agile practices, such as Extreme Programming and Scrum....

JO
Feb 5, 2016

What other way to learn and understand Software Processes and Agile Practices than to register to Software Product Management at the University of Alberta, Canada.\n\nI rate the course 5 star.

PD

The course is highly interactive...i like the concept of giving questions based on the the information learnt in that particular video...I personally like the instructors teaching methods ....

51 - 75 of 701 Reviews for Software Processes and Agile Practices

By Nishant K

Jan 8, 2018

I am very thankful to Coursera and university of Alberta who taught me lots of things related to SPM.

This course is really beneficially for me.

I am very thankful to Kenny Wong and the other professors

By Rakesh M

Nov 17, 2015

Excellent course!

Very easy to follow, and the notes were really good! I believe that this course delivers critical knowledge to any Business Analyst, Product Manager and Product Development Manager.

By Go D I

Nov 9, 2015

Want to know about different methodologies, practices and processes in software development? don't miss this one. Clearly explained, thought provoking quiz and memorable graphics. Absolutely topper.

By PAVAN D

By Hiren J

Aug 1, 2020

This is a very good course. Bradley and Morgan explain the concepts very well. Bradley starts with analogy makes the course interesting from start. Morgan also explain Agile in very good way.

By Raul M

Nov 16, 2019

Excellent course, the explanations are clear and the resources provided give the necessary information to obtain the knowledge and develop the skills required to manage a software project.

By milton d

Nov 20, 2015

Great course, now i have a really clear idea about the many choices in processes to make a better software in a quality and timely manner. I´m enjoying so much this specialization, Thanks!

By Matthew B

Jun 1, 2017

Very well done! The instructors covered a lot, their course notes are incredibly helpful, and plenty of supplementary material is provided. One of the better Coursera courses I've taken.

By Ahmad I S

Jul 18, 2020

What I very appreciate from this course that we get feedback from your mistake so can learn from it. That's why it suitable for newbie or professional and programmer or non programmer.

By Adekunle L

Jul 14, 2020

Exactly what I wanted to get a head start before the commencement of my internship as a Product Manager. I will definitely take the course on Client Needs as a follow up to this course.

By Rivaldo L S

Jun 9, 2020

This course taught me about Agile and its predecessor deeply. No one ever teaches me about agile like this course. This course is highly recommended. Don't believe it? Try by your self.

By Oliver G

Feb 26, 2016

One of the best coursers I have seen on Coursera so far. The video production quality, course structure and content is extra ordinary compared to other courses that I've seen so far.

By Ryandhika F M

Sep 4, 2020

The course is perfect for absolute beginners. It's easier to understand and the use case in this course it's beneficial because it based on the real world in the industry right now

By César M

Dec 29, 2015

Good course. Information is concise and well structured. I have completed the assignments spending approximately 1.5 hours a week on it and found the course difficulty to be easy.

By Usma B

Jul 27, 2020

It has been very useful and experienced and learnt about the working environment of the software and product acceptance along with the team involvement in the software product.

By Reza S

May 13, 2020

For me, it was a great learning opportunity, the content provided and the way they taught was great, and it helped a lot in my understanding of software development management.

By Ahmad S

Sep 8, 2017

This course is very helpful and it provides a lot of information about software processes and agile practices. I recommend anyone interesting in development to take this course

By Ramon L R

Oct 27, 2020

The course is very helpful for me in understanding agile practices. So many software methodologies were discussed in the course. Thank you University of Alberta and Coursera.

By Vittorio D

Apr 28, 2020

Very broadband overview of the main software processes and agile practices. Very well explained with helpful graded tests and additional sources to go deeper in some aspects.

By Pedro M

Dec 28, 2019

I've worked with agile methodologies throughout my career as a PM, but the course gave me a better understanding of where they came from and how they have evolved over time.

By Diogo R B

Apr 14, 2017

This course is very objective and accomplish the basic objectives of anyone that need a better understanding/revision of concepts about software processes and good practices

By Fabian F

Dec 13, 2017

It was a good and, in my opinion, comprehensive course on Software Processes and Agile Practices. I recommend it to every aspiring product manager and other related roles!

By Vitaliy B

Feb 2, 2018

I have found a lot of interesting and practical information. Also I want to mark an article “How to manage 7 wastes in software development”. It was very helpful for me!

By Abhishek P

Jul 14, 2020

A great course by the team, it covered all the important topics in a lucid way. It helped me to understand the work which I have done in the office in a whole new way!

By Jason M

Feb 17, 2016

This is a very good lecture to introduce the Agile software development process. It's very clear and the length is good for me. I like it very much! Recommend to all.