Back to Software Processes and Agile Practices

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Software Processes and Agile Practices by University of Alberta

This course delves into a variety of processes to structure software development. It also covers the foundations of core Agile practices, such as Extreme Programming and Scrum....

AA
Nov 8, 2015

Want to know about different methodologies, practices and processes in software development? don't miss this one. Clearly explained, thought provoking quiz and memorable graphics. Absolutely topper.

KC
Aug 11, 2017

I had read about the different agiles methodologies out there but It was until I took this course that I could "digest" them and internalize how to chose the right one for me and how to apply them.

101 - 125 of 734 Reviews for Software Processes and Agile Practices

By Laureta H

Jul 15, 2019

Excellent content and delivery. Loved the extra resources at the end of each module. Succinct without sacrificing variety and complexity.

By Fabio J G R

Aug 31, 2016

Muy buen curso, se aprende mucho sobre practicas ágiles y las diferentes metodologías de desarrollo conociendo sus ventajas y desventajas

By Rafał B

Jan 5, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Clear and concise. I recommend for the beginners as well for more experienced people as a great refresher.

By Akinkunmi A

Sep 23, 2019

Awesome Course. Easy to understand. I learnt about software processes without having a background in software engineering. Insightful!

By alex c

Jan 25, 2021

Great overivew of Agile and Software Processes. Also did a very nice job of covering multiple methodologies under the Agile umbrella.

By HANNA V S M

Dec 29, 2020

Excelentes instructores y recursos. Habían algunos links que estaban rotos, por favor corregir. Gracias Coursera por esta oportunidad

By Lu T

Sep 29, 2020

Love it! I knew many of the concepts but having the opportunity to learn in detail about them made my skillset stronger. Thank you :)

By sanugondla a

Sep 4, 2019

Course material and videos are very informative it helped me to learn the course easily and complete the course quickly thankyou team

By Luis C G R

Sep 30, 2020

Excellent course! Now I know so much more about Agile methodologies and I'm sure it will be very useful in my career as a Developer!

By Arun C

May 3, 2020

I have an experience of more than 2 years in IT industry. Being an Agile practitioner, this course helped me in revising my topics.

By Dave C

Feb 7, 2016

Great course for becoming more process oriented and having a more detailed understanding of multiple product management processes.

By Luiggy A

Jan 16, 2021

Excelente curso para aprender las distintas formas de implementar una metodología ágil en un proyecto de desarrollo de software.

By Peter P

Aug 19, 2020

The concepts were explained in simplicity and in a way that enhanced comprehension. It has enhanced my knowledge on the subject.

By Luis A G E

Apr 28, 2019

clear, concise and very effective explanations of processes and practices for building software products. Highly recommendable!!

By Gavin C

Nov 1, 2015

It is no surprise that a course that emphasises quality is of the utmost quality.

An enjoyable and valuable learning experience.

By ROHIT C

Sep 24, 2020

This is the best course for software processes and agile practices, this helpful for understand the process model of software.

By Joao P A

Aug 5, 2020

Muito bom! Apresenta as características dos processos de software tradicionais e os compara com os métodos ágeis.

Ótimo módulo!

By Gouthaman P

Apr 17, 2020

The course was effective enough to understand the concepts behind software process models and significance of Agile practices.

By Kateryna C

Dec 1, 2019

Simple and interesting course that gives a detailed insight in variuos Agile practices used to manage the software development

By Alexandra S

Nov 13, 2018

That was amazing!

I learned lots of new useful information!

Never thought the product manager does so much work on the project:)

By Mona H

Dec 13, 2015

This is such a great course and I am sure that it will impact my career greatly. I am glad I decided to pursue it on Coursera.

By Tran D B N

Oct 18, 2020

This is an imformative and useful course that can enhance the necessary skills which relating to my career path in the future

By Karani G

Oct 27, 2020

Amazing course and a dedicated team. The materials are well explained. I have gained tonnes of information from this course.

By santhosh k

May 5, 2017

course content and instructors are very good. easy to understand and there are lot of important points covered in the course

By Abdur R T

Jun 26, 2020

I am too lazy to write a review. But the quality of the course has compelled me to write. In one word, mind-blowing course!