Back to Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People by University of California, Davis

¡Hola! ¿Como Estas? In this entry level course, you will take the first step toward exploring the foundations of Spanish grammar and pronunciation, and will begin to build a working vocabulary of common Spanish words and expressions. You will be able to talk about yourself, your family and friends in the present tense, and begin to explore the cultural context of the Spanish-speaking world through a series of videos and interactive activities, including speaking, reading and writing exercises. The adventure begins here, so ¡vámanos!...

MP

Nov 10, 2018

Although it took me a while to warm to the idea of doing peer review exercises, and having to video record and upload work, actually I think this is an important part of the course and really useful.

SD

Mar 08, 2018

This course is perfect for people looking to learn a new language. A lot depends on your enthusiasm to learn but the clarity offered in this course regarding the basics of Spanish is unparalleled.

51 - 75 of 147 Reviews for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

Nov 16, 2017

great

By 贾敏Amy.Devil

Jun 09, 2017

It is a nice course with reasonable settings. I've compared the Spanish courses on several MOOCs platforms. This one is definitely the best choice.

By Rajmalla J

Oct 11, 2017

I have thou roughly enjoyed this course even though it has been a little fast for me to keep up with the work required. It is very methodical and concise.

By silvia c m m

May 10, 2017

bueno.

By Pooja

Apr 13, 2018

very nice course, wonderful teacher

thanks a lot !

By Angela L

Oct 17, 2017

Very informative and helpful! Getting my Spanish speaking skilling back up to par.

By o0live

Sep 19, 2017

I only audited this course, but I think the lessons are made very professional and interesting. They helped me big time to finally start learning Spanish! :) Thank you!

By Chirag S

Sep 13, 2017

Wonderful course. Thanks :)

By Giovvanni R

Sep 10, 2017

Perfect to understand the right step by step to learn spanish.

By Yunus Y

Aug 06, 2017

I really appreciated the Spanish course and the techniques. I will keep up with the course as soon as I overcome my difficulties.

Best Regards

By Tonya C

Dec 02, 2017

I've been looking for a holistic course that would push me in every area of language learning - reading, writing, listening and speaking. This course does that. The exercises, the modular format, and even the dreaded submission at the end of the course, all provide plenty of practice.

Nov 07, 2017

Muy bien! Me gusta mucho :)

By Barbara B

May 27, 2018

Great for improving one's listening skills.

By IOANNIS A S

Nov 28, 2017

Great for begginers

By Margarita I

Jun 02, 2017

For the beginners exactly what we need!

By Ivan H

May 29, 2017

Great course, very interactive and lots of information. Well structured and easy to navigate, looking forward to more courses!

By sulaymaan a a

Oct 20, 2017

really it's very useful class and have joy to way how he teach you.

By Satu P V

Jun 08, 2017

Good structure, and useful important words. Grammar explained clearly and made easy.

By Harshal S P

Sep 24, 2017

Helpful course to develop oneself and for building a strong Resume.

By Olga S

Oct 23, 2017

Very useful curse. Thank you!

By Ubirajara d O C J

May 29, 2017

Muy bueno! ;-)

By Anastasia H

Oct 10, 2017

i like it

it is a good base of Spanish

By Ashutosh S

Jun 25, 2017

Awesome course...best instructor Overall a great course to learn both grammar and vocabulary.

By Jefferson d A

Mar 12, 2017

Excelent!!!

By Patricia G

May 01, 2018

Great pacing, easy to follow. Learned a ton! Really enjoyed the course.