Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM

May 03, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

226 - 250 of 1,131 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Luis E D L C B

May 14, 2020

I really like this course. start and remember the basic stuff is the key to improve in advance.

By FREDY L J

May 06, 2020

an excellent course, the teacher spectacular his way of teaching and transmitting the language.

By Vanessa C

Apr 29, 2020

I think is great all the nformation of this course. My congratuation and thanks to the teachers

By Victor C

Jan 16, 2017

In just one Word the course is AMAZING. I recommend it for improving your Pronunciation Skills.

By Manju S J

Best experience. Easy to learn. I must say everyone should do this course once in a life time.

By Theodora O

I have learned a lot on this course in such a short time than I thought I was going to learn.

By Vaibhav s h

May 01, 2020

I learned speak English professionally with people.that helps in my life to build my carrier.

By omar a

Oct 01, 2019

i learn so much from this course. to act as professionally in person, online and on the phone

By Karam, M A

Jan 18, 2019

Perfect course to start building confidence and conversational skills. I highly recommend it.

By Wessam E

Jan 04, 2017

Nice course I recommend it to everyone who want to learn English, thank you for your efforts.

By Pedro C D L C

Mar 18, 2016

Good advices, very useful web pages to practise and well-prepared teachers. Very good course.

By LAKSHMI D 4

Apr 27, 2020

I am happy with the result and really enjoyed by listening to the classes.thank you coursera

By Arturo I U

Apr 12, 2020

Fue un curso muy bueno, excelentes videos y muy buenos tips para desarrollar mis habilidades

By Maedeh S

Apr 05, 2020

I really enjoyed this course and I think my English communication skills have been improved.

By Janet

I am pleased to have found you. I have learned a lot in a short time, thanks for your help.

By Aerik D T

May 09, 2020

It was a wonderful experience and I earned lot from here that helps me to achievw my goals.

By Harold S P

Jan 25, 2020

Very insightful and straight forward! Learned a lot and boosted my confidence. Thank you =)

By Masud m

Dec 21, 2018

i understood one thing here how a good teacher can influence his students in a positive way

By Muhammad Z

Dec 08, 2017

it is excellent course, so useful, understandable and has so much of valuable information.

By PARAS P

May 22, 2016

Instructor is great and her english is the best I've heard. I wish I could speak like that.

By Dania A D

Mar 18, 2020

Thank you I have learned a lot of basic skills to speak English and will continue to train

By nicholeemma

Mar 11, 2018

introduced a lot of valued information and website in terms of interview and communication

By Deliang L

Mar 24, 2016

This is a very practical course for a non-native English speaker. It's easy to understand.

By Deepali K G

Apr 26, 2020

It is a very good course for the people for those not having English as a first language.

By Mustafa M

Sep 04, 2019

great job ,great teacher ,productive assignment and finally great sources to more details