Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM

May 03, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

GL

Jun 05, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

226 - 250 of 2,099 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By ALONSO A M

May 07, 2020

Excellent Course , Good Teachers and very interesting content! Improve my englsih and learn new things thank you very much, apprecit your time and your

By Aiswarya V R

May 03, 2020

The trainer is really amazing and content also meaningful for me. I could an opportunity to explore unknown information in the Spoken English Platform.

By Ollia

May 07, 2016

I liked this course. It was very interesting and informative. This course contains many practical exercises and it really helped me in English. Thanks!

By Rathnayake M N R B

Jul 09, 2020

actually this is a great spoken English course. Throughout this course, I could improve my vocabulary, pronunciation, and many more important skills.

By Gerges W H

Sep 13, 2019

it was amazing course , i enjoyed so much specially by recording my self and reviewing my mates , it makes me more sociable .

really thanks so much .

By Jannatul f a

Aug 04, 2020

It was very amazing experience for me when doing this course.I am really grateful for giving me such an opportunity to develop my English speaking.

By Alice Z P D

Jul 30, 2020

Very good course! I've learned a lot and I'm confident that the knowledge that I acquired will help me to be more prepared in professional journey.

By Anu M

Jul 08, 2020

This course consists of verities of resources that help non native English speakers to improve their pronunciation, pitch, intonation, stress, etc.

By Menna M M

Nov 21, 2016

Amazing ! I really love this course , thanks very much ,you help me create my future and improve myself as it is my first step thanks again

-Menna-

By LIANYS M

Sep 07, 2020

Excellent for fluency and pronunciation of words like can't &can, verbs that finishing with ed, s at the end of verbs and more interesting topics.

By Michelle M R d H

Aug 23, 2020

I would like to say thanks for this opportunity taking this English course,because it has taught me many things to improve my professional life.

By Zainab B

Aug 19, 2020

It's very good. This help me a lot in improving my English. First our teacher is very good. I learned a lot from her. I like her way of talking 😍

By Humaid S H A

This course is a great and I got more useful things to improve my English. I would like to thanking a great teacher who presented by good methods.

By Leila S

Aug 14, 2020

I am very happy to have chosen this course. During this course, I learned a lot. The instructor of this course is very energetic and kind. Thanks

By Mayar M

Aug 03, 2017

It was wonderful.

I finished it in one week easy and not boring I recommend all to take it and improve their English skills.

Coursera is the best.

By Sainz D

Aug 06, 2016

This course was very interesting at a human point of view. It helps with bad level of English non native speakers, and it is useful in a company.

By SUJITHA S G

Jul 03, 2020

I thank Georgia Institute of Technology for this wonderful course.I gained confidence and developed my communication skills through this course.

By Brian A R P

May 23, 2020

This course was full of interesting content to improve pronunciation, and the way we could talk in phones, conferences, interviews and speeches.

By Anjana N

Apr 25, 2020

Great Course. I really learned a lot of things from this course. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

By Satyanarayana K

Its a great course. Iam very happy to be associated with this. Design of the course contents are really useful, and instructor is encouraging.

By Shivansh N

May 09, 2020

Very exciting and learning course, surely it will help me in every aspect of my career. Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology.

By GUDIPATI V K

May 01, 2020

Thank God! This is great course, instructor is great and learned a lot thoroughly enjoyed the course thank you Georgia Tech and Coursera team.

By Praneet K

Aug 29, 2020

This course was really fun and a learning one. I have gained confidence and I am happy to take with me a lot of knowledge and skill from here.

By Nulibeth E O D D

Aug 26, 2020

The course content along with the provided additional materials were a fantastic impulse to seek for more on the internet and keep practicing.

By Tanzina A A

Aug 03, 2020

This was an excellent course. The course materials were easily understandable. The lecturer taught very easily that was easily understandable.