Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM
May 2, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

GL
Jun 4, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

276 - 300 of 2,670 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Chris M

Aug 8, 2016

this is a great course... i learned to express myself in a proper manner so i sound more professional on the phone since my job requires to take/make calls.

By Mar�a P A

Sep 7, 2020

Muy buen curso, me sorprendió gratamente. Sin duda ayuda a mejorar la pronunciación y te enseña excelentes técnicas para desenvolverte mejor con el idioma

By Erick F

Aug 12, 2020

It is a really helpful course. It is concise yet powerful. I highly recommend it to those who want to improve their English in a professional environment.

By Hasan H A

Jan 14, 2020

I like it, so helpful.

the most thing is so easy,focus on what student needs to improve his English

and the best is the different scenes in 1 video.

thanks

By Aanie S

Oct 18, 2020

It was very useful and interesting to do this course. This course really improved my English speaking skills.

Thanks to courses for offering this course

By Paola V G

Sep 26, 2020

Es recomendable para personas que se inician en las conversaciones en ingles, ayudan en la entonación y en la manera de acentuar las palabras y oraciones

By Mashael M A

Sep 18, 2020

It was the best online course!! at the same time it was fun, and I developed my speaking skills. Thank you for all lecturers on this course.

Best Wishes,

By Nibadita C

Aug 26, 2020

A very good, and well-organised course. I am feeling delighted by completing this course. It helped me better to deliver presentation and speak publicly.

By Ashok B

Jun 13, 2020

I really learn many new techniques which will help me in my professional life. Though I'm learning English for 12 years I have learned many new things.

By Andrew D Y

Apr 20, 2016

I am really get advantage from this course and start to use new things that I have learnt and will continue the specialization.

By Zhenia G

Dec 21, 2020

I think this course is very useful in order to have a correct way to speak and improve the pronuntation that could be difficult for not native speakers.

By Valentyna N

Sep 27, 2020

The course is very enjoyable and helpful! I liked the teacher, videos, assignments! It was very interesting to study with classmates! Thank you so much!

By Nazmus S S

Apr 4, 2020

To be honest, I learned a lot from this course. I was not really sure, how much I will learn from this one. But it turned out the content is very good.

By Rinson J

Jul 27, 2016

our professor is excellant in communication and she got an unique style of communication which i will surely try to implement in my communications too!!

By Akonan L

Nov 11, 2020

I've learned a lot in this course. Especially speech elevator, word and sentences stressing. I'm very grateful to all the teachers. Thank you so much !

By Jay P

Jul 14, 2020

Anyone whose English is second language can take this course and improve their verbal skills. and it is designed very well. The trainers are very good.

By Samudrala K

This is an excellent course where we are able to learn lot of skills and by completing this course we are able to communicate professionally in English

By ALONSO A M

May 7, 2020

Excellent Course , Good Teachers and very interesting content! Improve my englsih and learn new things thank you very much, apprecit your time and your

By Aiswarya V R

May 3, 2020

The trainer is really amazing and content also meaningful for me. I could an opportunity to explore unknown information in the Spoken English Platform.

By Ollia

May 7, 2016

I liked this course. It was very interesting and informative. This course contains many practical exercises and it really helped me in English. Thanks!

By Rishika

Nov 21, 2020

It is genuinely a good course but for beginners. It is designed to include all the facets wherein a person is expected to converse as a professional.

By Muhammad R U

Oct 3, 2020

The course is coordinated beautifull. Course modules are short, specific and easy to understand. The tutor was great and i really appreciate her job.

By Rathnayake M N R B

Jul 9, 2020

actually this is a great spoken English course. Throughout this course, I could improve my vocabulary, pronunciation, and many more important skills.

By ARTURO D E C

Dec 18, 2020

This course helps you choosing the best words and expressions for your communication to sound very professional. Give it a try. You won't regret it.

By Gerges W H

Sep 13, 2019

it was amazing course , i enjoyed so much specially by recording my self and reviewing my mates , it makes me more sociable .

really thanks so much .