Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM

May 03, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

326 - 350 of 1,072 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By AMR M G E N

Jul 16, 2019

really I have learnt many things from you, thank you very much.

By Burak A

Jun 16, 2019

This is great course. It learned a lot and it gave me a vision.

By Bin S

Mar 25, 2016

This lesson is quite useful and I recommend this to my friends.

By Renith K

Apr 27, 2020

An Simple yet effective course. Go for it and you wont regret.

By Thanh S T

Mar 30, 2020

Awesome. Thank you for teaching me! I really love this course.

By Muhammad Z

Aug 24, 2019

helped me a lot to speak english frequently and professionally

By Skyler L

Jul 01, 2019

It's easy to learn. The content is very practical and useful.

By mohamed s

Sep 13, 2018

I am really enjoyed studying this course thanks a lot good job

By 青城山下V姑娘

Apr 06, 2016

I just finished the first week course. It's simple but concise

By Virginia P N A

Mar 28, 2016

Muy bueno y útil. Las explicaciones son muy claras y concisas.

By Ayhan B

Apr 26, 2019

Very well planned and prepared for english language learners.

By Christmar D Q L

Apr 23, 2019

I enjoyed every module of this course. I really recommend it.

By João P R d F

Oct 22, 2017

This course help me a lot to improve my communication skills!

By Oscar J R T

Mar 16, 2016

Nice videos, nice tips, nice extra material and nice teachers

By Ignacio M R

Apr 28, 2020

Excellent course, I know that it will help me a lot. Thanks!

By Колесник П П

May 03, 2019

Прекрасный курс для развития бизнес-коммуникативных навыков!

By Lily罗丽容

Jun 18, 2016

It's of great help and the presentation is of super quality.

By Fernando E A

May 19, 2016

I am very grateful to the teaching in this excellent course.

By Wijesooriya M L I W

May 15, 2020

This course helped me to improve my english speaking skill.

By Atul

excellent course delivery and wonderful learning experience

By Adarsh

May 09, 2020

it was an amazing experience.i learned a lot in this jouney

By Bekir v

Dec 11, 2016

Easiest way to et a certificate with International validity

By Marina K

Apr 19, 2016

I have watched all the video and like the course very much.

By Бещук А А

Mar 29, 2020

Very good course! Thanks to the teachers, I learned a lot!

By Abdulkadir A A

Nov 21, 2019

i think this course is the one of the best peeking course.