Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

SE

Aug 15, 2019

really I'm very enthusiastic in this course , the instructor gives me an important information which I didn't heard before , I'm very glade to this .\n\nthank to my instructor and thanks coursera <3

326 - 350 of 659 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By silvana k g

Dec 23, 2017

I enjoyed very much the course

By AYOUB S

Nov 26, 2017

that's very very good

By Konia Y C A

Nov 15, 2016

It´s a good class and teachers

By Jesica C D

Jun 21, 2016

It was really helpful to me!!!

By Guilherme F M L

May 09, 2016

Very good course. I recommend.

By Oleg O

Mar 15, 2016

Very usfull course. I like it.

By Rinshu k

Sep 19, 2019

nyc lecture for build english

By HARUN C

Jan 08, 2019

very useful course. thank you

By PRAVIN K

Dec 27, 2017

really helpul and informative

By xianwei l

Apr 21, 2016

useful and easy to understand

By Omar A A M

Nov 05, 2017

It helped me so much. Thanks

By 刘颖

Mar 29, 2016

Very useful and interesting.

By selen ö

Jan 13, 2020

Useful materials. Thank you

By Diana P O G

Nov 27, 2019

Una experiencie super buena

By Basem B S

Jan 10, 2019

Very good course, I like it

By Sandrine B

Nov 12, 2016

very useful, thanks a lot !

By Abdulrahman I A A

Oct 02, 2019

It's a very useful course.

By EDILSON S S O J

May 25, 2016

The teacher is amazing!!!!

By Na Y

Jun 11, 2019

super helpful and useful.

By Ahmed Y

Jan 05, 2018

Great Great Great course

By Martina C

Sep 26, 2016

very good course for life

By Enache F

Jun 11, 2016

WEEL DONE, GREAT TRAINING

By Eric Y

Apr 13, 2016

Very useful,Thanks a lot!

By Muhammad I