Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM
May 2, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

GL
Jun 4, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

326 - 350 of 2,415 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Axa A

Oct 25, 2020

I've learnt the skills of professional English speaking. The practices which I did during this course were all very helpful. Thank you

By Ruhma K

Oct 7, 2020

I really enjoyed the course, the instructor is just awesome. Her way of teaching is what all we want. i look forward to see her again.

By Raghav D

Jul 11, 2020

This course is really amazing. After completing this course I am confident that i would be able to communicate in english effectively.

By Vaibhav P

This is really a nice course to learn and enhance your skills. Everything is pretty well organised here by the instructor and mentors.

By IZ

May 2, 2019

Thank you! It is truly one of the best courses I have taken in coursera. The assignments are very challenging! And it's great! Thanks!

By Naveena Y

Sep 15, 2020

This course is very useful for me to learn correct pronunciation, get confident to speak English professionally. Thank you your team.

By Swasti D

Jul 18, 2020

The step by step videos and assignments helped to learn and imbibe all the small nitty gritty details. It was a wonderful experience.

By Lesly L

Jul 12, 2020

Very useful in my daily functions.

Wow! I am impressed how my pronunciation has improved. I am very grateful for all I have learned!

By Hritik C

very interesting course and very useful. I prefer everyone should go to this course. if you want to able speak English Professionally

By Prasad B

Apr 16, 2020

I understand that through the speaking English online on phone and in person,lessons was very clearwith examples.

Thank you very much.

By Carlos A C A

Jul 19, 2019

Excellent Course, It gave me a better perspective about work communication, personally I recommend it. Thank you for the opportunity.

By Haad A

Oct 31, 2020

It was a great experience taking the second course of this specialization. Short course but very effective and creatively organized.

By S .

Sep 9, 2020

Very useful.i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks.the instructor is very clear and taught very interesting

By Jessy a

Apr 30, 2020

I really like the course and it was very helpful for me ,I learned alot thank you georgia tech learners and coursera for this course

By VADIVELVIVEK.V

Feb 3, 2020

Wonderful Learning Experience, Thank you team Coursera... Thank you very much for giving me financial aid, that means a lot to me...

By MUFEEDA. K M

Nov 16, 2020

I am first talking thank you so much Georgia university to give opportunity to learnded in English. Now I was able to learn English

By Pui M

Oct 1, 2020

I like this course especially the pronunciation part. Unfortunately, I may not be capture the exact pronunciation as the presenter.

By Maria C G V

Sep 7, 2020

It is an excellent course. It really helped me to step out of my comfort zone and really challenge myself to speak and share ideas.

By Gokul B

Dec 3, 2020

I really loved the course. Learned very important points. The course is well organized and the instructor is very nice! Thank You!

By Leonardo N

Oct 25, 2020

In this course I learned a lot, including tips that I did not know despite having studied English for a long time, I recommend it!

By Tania K

Sep 25, 2020

A good course with plenty of useful tips and relevant exercises that has helped me work on improving my spoken and written English

By MONDRU S K

Jul 29, 2020

it's a good course. recommended course.

I have improved my English knowledge.

satisfied with this course.

thankyou to the instructor.

By Shebin P

Apr 27, 2020

IT IS A GOOD COURSE . EASY TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND . THANKS FOR THE LECTURES AND VIDEOS . MAY GOOD GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR PROGRAM

By Agasiyev E

Apr 8, 2020

Thank you so much for this experience.I enjoyed to join this course.I learned a lot of informations especially speaking.Thank you.

By Mahmoud K

Jun 18, 2016

It's like an amazing lecturers and have a great syllabus to increase your English conversational skills in listening and speaking.