Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM
May 2, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

GL
Jun 4, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

376 - 400 of 2,725 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Naveena Y

Sep 15, 2020

This course is very useful for me to learn correct pronunciation, get confident to speak English professionally. Thank you your team.

By Swasti D

Jul 18, 2020

The step by step videos and assignments helped to learn and imbibe all the small nitty gritty details. It was a wonderful experience.

By Lesly L

Jul 12, 2020

Very useful in my daily functions.

Wow! I am impressed how my pronunciation has improved. I am very grateful for all I have learned!

By Hritik C

very interesting course and very useful. I prefer everyone should go to this course. if you want to able speak English Professionally

By Prasad B

Apr 16, 2020

I understand that through the speaking English online on phone and in person,lessons was very clearwith examples.

Thank you very much.

By Carlos A C A

Jul 19, 2019

Excellent Course, It gave me a better perspective about work communication, personally I recommend it. Thank you for the opportunity.

By Haad A

Oct 31, 2020

It was a great experience taking the second course of this specialization. Short course but very effective and creatively organized.

By S .

Sep 9, 2020

Very useful.i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks.the instructor is very clear and taught very interesting

By Jessy a

Apr 30, 2020

I really like the course and it was very helpful for me ,I learned alot thank you georgia tech learners and coursera for this course

By VADIVELVIVEK.V

Feb 3, 2020

Wonderful Learning Experience, Thank you team Coursera... Thank you very much for giving me financial aid, that means a lot to me...

By MUFEEDA. K M

Nov 16, 2020

I am first talking thank you so much Georgia university to give opportunity to learnded in English. Now I was able to learn English

By Pui M

Oct 1, 2020

I like this course especially the pronunciation part. Unfortunately, I may not be capture the exact pronunciation as the presenter.

By Maria C G V

Sep 7, 2020

It is an excellent course. It really helped me to step out of my comfort zone and really challenge myself to speak and share ideas.

By Ilahe H

Dec 31, 2020

This is very great course for everyone.l think l learn English from COURSERA .Thank you COURSERA and GEORGİA TECHNOLOGY UNİVERSİTY

By Gokul B

Dec 3, 2020

I really loved the course. Learned very important points. The course is well organized and the instructor is very nice! Thank You!

By Leonardo N

Oct 25, 2020

In this course I learned a lot, including tips that I did not know despite having studied English for a long time, I recommend it!

By Tania K

Sep 25, 2020

A good course with plenty of useful tips and relevant exercises that has helped me work on improving my spoken and written English

By siva k m

Jul 29, 2020

it's a good course. recommended course.

I have improved my English knowledge.

satisfied with this course.

thankyou to the instructor.

By Shebin P

Apr 27, 2020

IT IS A GOOD COURSE . EASY TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND . THANKS FOR THE LECTURES AND VIDEOS . MAY GOOD GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR PROGRAM

By Agasiyev E

Apr 8, 2020

Thank you so much for this experience.I enjoyed to join this course.I learned a lot of informations especially speaking.Thank you.

By Mahmoud K

Jun 18, 2016

It's like an amazing lecturers and have a great syllabus to increase your English conversational skills in listening and speaking.

By ESNANASRIN C

Nov 16, 2020

This course was very interesting and very nice. It helped to me to know about english language,and how to communicate with others

By Carlos F C M

Jun 8, 2020

Un curso donde aprendí mucho en muy corto tiempo. Perfeccioné varias cosas acerca de mi ingles y estoy contento con lo que logré.

By Nandita D

The best course to build up your confidence and to learn the proper pronunciation and tone to speak or talk and present yourself.

By Mohammed N M

Jan 22, 2020

simple and significant lesson session handled with perfect care and knowledge ,It leads to brilliant learning of valuable lessons