Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM
May 2, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

GL
Jun 4, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

401 - 425 of 2,726 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Ana L R R d S

Nov 1, 2016

This course help me a lot especially in conversation. I really learned about stress, pronuciation, gestures... I'm vey satisfied.

By Randson

Jun 21, 2016

I liked a lot of this course. I've learned thing that I thing I didn't seen in my studies about English communication. Thank you.

By Fnu K B

Dec 26, 2020

Thank you. your teaching way is good. I learnt lot of things. your support is greatly appreciated. once again thank you so much.

By Олег Б

Oct 23, 2020

It's a really good course, I've managed to succeed a lot in speaking, while I was doing this course. Thank you very much for it!

By Joseph J M

Jul 20, 2020

Excelente curso para aprender la habilidad mas importante sin duda del ingles que es el poder hablarlo de forma fluida y segura.

By SUSHIL B S U

Jul 19, 2020

this course really made me more confident and cleared all my doubts learned a lot and help in all ways in future thank you a lot

By Valentina M B

Jul 13, 2020

It was an incredible experience and I'm sure it will contribute a lot to my professional development. Thank you the opportunity.

By Kaviya.N

Jul 13, 2020

This course is really superb. I learnt how to speak English modestly with good pronounciation. Comments empower me to do best.

By Deneb Z G M

Excelente curso, muy bien estructurado y ha sido de muchisima ayuda sin duda seguire enlistandome en sus cursos, muchas gracias!

By Fernanda G

Jun 17, 2020

I am very happy with this course , it's helping me a lot so I really recommend this course you will improve your English skills.

By Anjali A

Jun 7, 2020

It was a wonderful experience while doing this course , it has helped me to know about the professional way of speaking English.

By sanjana k

Jun 2, 2020

it was a good start up of learning the beginers, and it helps in various interviews which is a good platform for every learner.

By Cleiser d O

Nov 17, 2018

I definitely improved my english speaking thanks to this course. Now I can sound more professional in my business conversations.

By Phuong L

Mar 31, 2016

Week one, I have learned so much, more than what I have learned in 10 years staying in the US. Thank you. You guys are awesome!!

By Muhammad S A

Mar 8, 2021

Thank You for Presenting this courses it was so useful for me and it helped me to improved my speaking skills.

all the best,

Muhs

By sacdiel V p

Nov 9, 2020

el curso, es maravilloso y muy sencillo me enseño a dar una buena entonación a mis palabras y una pronunciación a mis oraciones

By Ismael P

Aug 12, 2016

This is an amazing course. The teachers, the content, the duration, all of those features work great together. I learned a lot.

By KOUAKOU Y Y F R

Oct 31, 2020

Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone is a very good opportunity for me to improve my english level.

By Monica B B

Sep 30, 2020

Very useful information to improve communication. I benefited a lot with the explanations about pronounciation and intonation.

By Luis M G O

Sep 28, 2020

Es la primera vez que tomo un curso de esta forma y la verdad fue muy buen experiencia. me gustó mucho y espero repetir pronto

By Vaibhav K

Jul 19, 2020

It is Very important Course for every student who are doing graduation. It is very important Course in this compititive world.

By Muhammed A U

Apr 7, 2020

It's my first online and foreign certificate. I can't explain how I feel today.

Thank's my ''Instructor''.

Thank's ''Coursera''.

By Mark M

Oct 30, 2016

Thank you so much guys for this initiative, Your are a great help most especially for people like me working in a call center.

By pranjita c

Mar 14, 2016

An awesome course to complete. really a great one. Helped me learn and polish my english skills to do better in my interviews.

By Karanjit S

This course let me learn many good things like how to positively reply in any conversation.

And also help to improve my accent