Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

SE

Aug 15, 2019

really I'm very enthusiastic in this course , the instructor gives me an important information which I didn't heard before , I'm very glade to this .\n\nthank to my instructor and thanks coursera <3

26 - 50 of 635 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Omoloma B B

Jan 04, 2019

Fantastic!

By Carlos A G C

Jan 07, 2019

It's trully useful to improve the way you talk in a conversation

By HARUN C

Jan 08, 2019

very useful course. thank you

By Basem B S

Jan 10, 2019

Very good course, I like it

By Mauricio R G

Mar 06, 2019

thanks very much.

By Osama A B R

Mar 11, 2019

A wonderful course / I recommend this course to everyone...because it is the key to practicing English / improving your performance / learning the etiquette / making it the beginning of more learning and practice

By Bushra S A

love it

By Govaraju K

Mar 13, 2019

Good course to learn communication skills.

By destiny.

Very nice experience!

By ABHISHEK P

Mar 16, 2019

Nice...

By Muhammad I K

Mar 17, 2019

Thanks coursera i learn a lot from you

By NADIM K R

Mar 23, 2019

its improved me myself

By marwa m a m

Mar 23, 2019

q

By Fátima E I

Mar 24, 2019

A very good course, I improved my pronunciation and I learned how to speak professionaly

By Moinuddin I S

Mar 14, 2019

Dear Madam,

Learning speaking in English was not so easy for me, but after studying with you its makes so simple.

By Robert J C

Mar 27, 2019

Very efficient course to boost English speaking...

By sadiq a

Mar 27, 2019

it a great course and amazing opportunity to learn english

By APICHAT M

Dec 20, 2018

I love this course so much, I like lecturers who have encouraged me all the time during the course. I love the way they keep following our progress through peer-works and peer-reviews. Even I finish the class I will still keep practice practice and practice so that I could speak English professionally.

By Masud m

Dec 21, 2018

i understood one thing here how a good teacher can influence his students in a positive way

By Imam A S

Dec 05, 2018

It's an excellent course

By Mithun K G

Dec 26, 2018

Nice course, Thanks to course coordinators and resource persons.