Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM
May 2, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

GL
Jun 4, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

476 - 500 of 2,401 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Suvarna P D

Great ....Madam your style of teaching is excellent....I understood quickly all the videos. Thanking You..

By Alan H

Nov 17, 2020

One of the best English courses I have done, very good explanation in the classes and easy to understand.

By Burhanuddin N

Oct 23, 2020

I highly recommend this course to those who aspire to learn professional English in a short span of time.

By Gauri D

Jul 21, 2020

It's a really good course which one must complete to get details of spoken English in professional world.

By lupontor83

Mar 4, 2020

I have learned a lot of tips and I really enjoyed doing this course. Very good teachers and explanations.

By Копань Е

Nov 10, 2019

Really usage information and interestig hometask! Break a leg to everyone who just plans to get involved.

By Usama I O

Jul 21, 2020

This is the best course i have ever seen. this course help me a lot of teaching English professionally.

By Jaime A D R

Jul 15, 2020

its was kool, i used my learning in english to develop my ideas and i better my skills in this language.

By Akash S

Jun 10, 2020

thanks to coursera and team to provide us such a valuable learning platform. it's really helpful for me.

By moosa a

Jun 4, 2020

Thanks for all the useful information that really gives me a great step to enhance my speaking language.

By AREPALLI C

THIS IS VERY GOOD COURSE TO LEARN. THIS VERY GOOD CHANCE TO EARN THE CERTIFICATE FROM THE TOP UNIVERSITY

By Chau B L

Mar 18, 2016

i find it totally helpful to me. I can not only practice my speaking skill, but also my listening skill.

By JULIAN H H

Oct 6, 2020

It is a great course. It gives great tools and rules that allow you to improve your pronunciation a lot

By Anand K s

Jun 2, 2019

I really learn a great thing about speak English in different situations.

Thank you Coursera once again.

By Layal R

Sep 21, 2018

it's agreat cource.i learned how to pronounce well and how to speak concidering body language.

By K.H D I K

Oct 13, 2020

Amazing...I love this course so much. It improved a lot and successfully received the certificate too.

By Isabela S C

Oct 12, 2020

Excellent course to develop Speaking skills and to know how to present yourself in a professional way.

By Karol Y M L

Sep 15, 2020

I learned a lot of new topics for my performance speaking English. I really liked this amazing course.

By JESÚS E E C

Aug 3, 2020

Very good course. Teachers are friendly. I learned a lot.

I really liked the pronunciation techniques

By Dafne A C M

Aug 2, 2020

Great course! Is really useful and helpful to enhance your English level, mostly in a profesional way.

By Satyam K

Sep 14, 2020

This is a wonderful course and I hope that it definitely play an important role in shaping my career.

By Aysel G

Jul 8, 2020

It was just amazing course! If you want to improve your English skills you must join to this course!!

By Niketa P

Jun 21, 2020

this course very helpful to enhance our communication skill.overall this course help to a smart talk.

By ANAS N

Jun 7, 2020

Very useful course, I recommend it to everybody.

wishing the best to all of my class mates and Thanks.

By SAINATH P K

it's a very good course which helps in development one's personality and fluency in speaking english.