Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM

May 03, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

GL

Jun 05, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

1251 - 1275 of 1,484 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Angelica M E H

Jul 02, 2020

el contenido es fácil de aprender pero muchos de los links para practicar están caídos. Hace falta renovar las actividades y adaptar más el curso a lo que ofrece "speak english professionally

By Akhil S

Jun 17, 2020

I had a great experience taking this Course. This Course is well structured and designed especially for beginners to improve their fluency in English speaking and taking it to a new level.

By Muhammad U N Y

Aug 06, 2019

I really appreciate this course. This course is crucial for students and for professional (beginners). However the most important thing is, those links which are shared in reading sections.

By Keni M

Jan 22, 2017

It is very easy and clear, good for all the first year international students who did not perform well in TOEFL or GRE. Maybe a little bit too easy and too slow for advanced learner.

By Andrés F

Muy interesante curso, sería bueno implementar que los trabajos también sean calificados por profesores y no solo por estudiantes. Por lo demás tiene grandes contenidos, muy útiles.

By Rohaid U

Mar 25, 2016

Very Nice job i am very glad because i like this lesson is very useful to gain my knowledge very much.

Thank you so much and i wish you Good luck for better work and more courses.

By Rewan E

Aug 16, 2019

I really enjoyed my time when I took this course, however there're some parts of the course he covered it in shallow way " speaking about the first videos of this course ".

By Md. J U

It's always good to learn true ways to pronounce words, what this course has offered. I humbly appreciate their efforts and the additional sources that they have provided.

By Natalie F B

May 14, 2020

Me encanto el curso pude aprender muchas habilidades nuevas, lo unico que no me gusta mucho es que los demas compañeros califiquen mis tareas, todo lo demas excelente

By Mohammed Q K

Jun 14, 2020

I am very glad to share with you my experience with the course. I got more than what I expected. Especially pronunciation differences, stress and rhythm of English.

By Vijay K

May 09, 2016

It's really helpful . As we can be accessed to top universities throughout the world . With this course we can build up our confidence while speaking in English .

By Srajan A

Apr 29, 2020

grading system is not teachers should check weather the student have checked correctly or not due to which students grades spoil,

else everything was great

By Prasanth S

Sep 15, 2016

This course is very useful for someone if have pronunciation problems. It's more about fluency and your pronunciation.

Hope you all get the those skills.

By Esraa R

May 04, 2018

it's a very helpful course with many information that help u in many aspects but the problem with it that i can't see the reviews of my assignments .

By NEERAJ K S

Jun 26, 2020

Nice and systematic arrangements of the contents make me to understand and practice well and learn correctly what it is actually not what we speak.

By Nisha A

May 07, 2020

Interesting course. This helped me a lot

I was finally trying to speak in English.

This course proved that I have English speaking skills 😂

By Ayush K

Mar 04, 2019

A great course.

Focuses on minute details.

Motivates to learn.

Great Peer to Peer Assignments.

Builds personality and improves communication.

By Namrata B

Apr 28, 2020

Excellent content and very knowledgeable trainer. Interesting and stimulating. Great opportunity to improve aspects of communications.

By kartik n

Jun 26, 2019

i like this course very much. i learn new things and skills about communications that never taught in school.i really enjoyed .

By Omar B

Oct 13, 2016

This course gives me useful advices to practice and improve my language skills.

Thank you to lecturers Mrs. Amalia and Ms. Leah.

By Tasnim F

Dec 03, 2017

the course is so interesting, i really enjoy it . i loved the videos, the exercises and even the tasks , i highly recomend it.

By Suresh P

Course is very helpful in improving your oral English and pronunciation. word stretch and sentence stretch is very helpful.

By BHALKAR H S

Nov 07, 2019

This is the course in which i will learn how to pronounce words and how to behave likes professional.

Thank you.

By NICOLAS G C

Nov 20, 2017

Really, it is a very good course. I have learnt enough things to improve my english skills. Thanks for all.

By Khaled M T M

Sep 01, 2019

I'am very gald .

first of all I'd like to thanks for instructors on the importante information .

Thanks