Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

SE

Aug 15, 2019

really I'm very enthusiastic in this course , the instructor gives me an important information which I didn't heard before , I'm very glade to this .\n\nthank to my instructor and thanks coursera <3

201 - 225 of 683 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Muhammad Z

Aug 24, 2019

helped me a lot to speak english frequently and professionally

By Skyler L

Jul 01, 2019

It's easy to learn. The content is very practical and useful.

By mohamed s

Sep 13, 2018

I am really enjoyed studying this course thanks a lot good job

By 青城山下V姑娘

Apr 06, 2016

I just finished the first week course. It's simple but concise

By Virginia P N A

Mar 28, 2016

Muy bueno y útil. Las explicaciones son muy claras y concisas.

By Ayhan B

Apr 26, 2019

Very well planned and prepared for english language learners.

By Christmar D Q L

Apr 23, 2019

I enjoyed every module of this course. I really recommend it.

By João P R d F

Oct 22, 2017

This course help me a lot to improve my communication skills!

By Oscar J R T

Mar 16, 2016

Nice videos, nice tips, nice extra material and nice teachers

By Колесник П П

May 03, 2019

Прекрасный курс для развития бизнес-коммуникативных навыков!

By Lily罗丽容

Jun 18, 2016

It's of great help and the presentation is of super quality.

By Fernando E A

May 19, 2016

I am very grateful to the teaching in this excellent course.

By Bekir v

Dec 11, 2016

Easiest way to et a certificate with International validity

By Marina K

Apr 19, 2016

I have watched all the video and like the course very much.

By Abdulkadir A A

Nov 21, 2019

i think this course is the one of the best peeking course.

By SHUYU L

May 08, 2019

Thanks! I hope it will help me do better in the interview.

By sadiq a

Mar 27, 2019

it a great course and amazing opportunity to learn english

By 吴超

Aug 26, 2017

It is useful at all, and really improve my english skills!

By Jose

Mar 27, 2017

Good for practicing intonation and improve English skills.

By KARAN V

Jan 25, 2020

Really enjoyed the content look forward for more content.

By Mirna A D

Jun 17, 2019

It was a great class well organized and good instructors.

By Rafat A A

Sep 11, 2017

It is very helpful course that increase my knowledge alot

By Juliana A

Jul 24, 2017

Very interesting course! That helped me a lot, thank you!

By Waleed M M

Apr 18, 2017

It is really a perfect course with awesome istructors ...

By Eliana O L R

May 07, 2019

Excellent!

good material and relevant tips to interviews