Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM
May 2, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

GL
Jun 4, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

301 - 325 of 2,730 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Aiswarya V R

May 3, 2020

The trainer is really amazing and content also meaningful for me. I could an opportunity to explore unknown information in the Spoken English Platform.

By Ollia

May 7, 2016

I liked this course. It was very interesting and informative. This course contains many practical exercises and it really helped me in English. Thanks!

By Rishika

Nov 21, 2020

It is genuinely a good course but for beginners. It is designed to include all the facets wherein a person is expected to converse as a professional.

By Muhammad R U

Oct 3, 2020

The course is coordinated beautifull. Course modules are short, specific and easy to understand. The tutor was great and i really appreciate her job.

By Rathnayake M N R B

Jul 9, 2020

actually this is a great spoken English course. Throughout this course, I could improve my vocabulary, pronunciation, and many more important skills.

By ARTURO D E C

Dec 18, 2020

This course helps you choosing the best words and expressions for your communication to sound very professional. Give it a try. You won't regret it.

By Gerges W H

Sep 13, 2019

it was amazing course , i enjoyed so much specially by recording my self and reviewing my mates , it makes me more sociable .

really thanks so much .

By Jannatul f a

Aug 4, 2020

It was very amazing experience for me when doing this course.I am really grateful for giving me such an opportunity to develop my English speaking.

By Alice Z P D

Jul 30, 2020

Very good course! I've learned a lot and I'm confident that the knowledge that I acquired will help me to be more prepared in professional journey.

By Anu M

Jul 8, 2020

This course consists of verities of resources that help non native English speakers to improve their pronunciation, pitch, intonation, stress, etc.

By Menna M M

Nov 21, 2016

Amazing ! I really love this course , thanks very much ,you help me create my future and improve myself as it is my first step thanks again

-Menna-

By JOJODE G 9

Mar 18, 2021

Hello,the course of speak English professionally: person ,online and on the phone 📱. This course is really amazing and it is help to everyone ...

By Edrys Y R C

Jan 1, 2021

Es un curso en donde deberías participar, sus instructores son excelente dando las explicaciones. en verdad vale la pena inscribirte, no lo dudes.

By Akhila a B

Dec 25, 2020

The course was very helpful to me .This course help me to improve my English language& make english much comfortable to handle .Thank you everyone

By LIANYS M

Sep 7, 2020

Excellent for fluency and pronunciation of words like can't &can, verbs that finishing with ed, s at the end of verbs and more interesting topics.

By Michelle M R d H

Aug 23, 2020

I would like to say thanks for this opportunity taking this English course,because it has taught me many things to improve my professional life.

By Zainab B

Aug 19, 2020

It's very good. This help me a lot in improving my English. First our teacher is very good. I learned a lot from her. I like her way of talking 😍

By Humaid S H A

This course is a great and I got more useful things to improve my English. I would like to thanking a great teacher who presented by good methods.

By Leila S

Aug 14, 2020

I am very happy to have chosen this course. During this course, I learned a lot. The instructor of this course is very energetic and kind. Thanks

By Mayar M M

Aug 2, 2017

It was wonderful.

I finished it in one week easy and not boring I recommend all to take it and improve their English skills.

Coursera is the best.

By Sainz D

Aug 6, 2016

This course was very interesting at a human point of view. It helps with bad level of English non native speakers, and it is useful in a company.

By SUJITHA S G

Jul 3, 2020

I thank Georgia Institute of Technology for this wonderful course.I gained confidence and developed my communication skills through this course.

By Brian A R P

May 22, 2020

This course was full of interesting content to improve pronunciation, and the way we could talk in phones, conferences, interviews and speeches.

By Anjana N

Apr 25, 2020

Great Course. I really learned a lot of things from this course. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

By Paul A D F

Oct 3, 2020

Un curso muy práctico, enseñan varios tips para mejorar tu fluides al momento de comunicarte por medio de plataformas virtuales o por teléfono.