Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

SE

Aug 15, 2019

really I'm very enthusiastic in this course , the instructor gives me an important information which I didn't heard before , I'm very glade to this .\n\nthank to my instructor and thanks coursera <3

51 - 75 of 635 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Badr S

Dec 26, 2018

The best course

By Nourhan a h

Dec 10, 2018

Great Course

but I have not received my certificate yet

By MOHD A

Mar 30, 2019

IT REALLY HELPS IN UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH VERY EASYLY IN VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

By Nana O A

Jan 24, 2019

thanks

By Mohamed A

Feb 06, 2019

this very impressive course. I have learned a lot from this course.

By Mithun k

By Basil A H A

Dec 28, 2018

Your Excellency, Ms. Amalia Stephens,

Your Excellency, Leah Attruia,

I would like to express my deep thanks and appreciation for all the efforts that you have exerted in preparing and presenting this interesting program. I was really impressed by your innovative methods of teaching and the way you used the audio and video programs and tools in order to support the learning process. I have spent a very amazing time using browsing and using your programs. Clearly, I have enjoyed using this beautiful programs and also, I have a very good memories about it.

Thank you again. Wishing you the best and hopefully that you will achieve more success and prosperity for in favor of your institute.

Best regards.

Nov 16, 2016

Excellent

By Juan E P

May 26, 2017

¡Este curso fue excelente! Me ayudó a reafirmar cosas básicas del idioma y además me ayudó en cosas profesionales. Fue un gran curso, muy sencillo de entender pero sumamente útil.

By Yan Z

May 01, 2016

Very clear very useful!

By Laura

Apr 07, 2016

I liked so much this course! Very useful and helpful! Good tips and explanation. I loved moreover the additional resourses.

By Deliang L

Mar 24, 2016

This is a very practical course for a non-native English speaker. It's easy to understand.

By Carlos J L V

Mar 20, 2016

Muy bien estructurado y detallado.

By Alexis C

Jun 11, 2016

WEEL DONE, GREAT TRAINING

By Feng L

May 26, 2016

This course is very useful for me. All the materials shown in the course are practical. I can use them directly.

By Anmol M

May 04, 2017

Awesome Courses

By OBONGUI L

Aug 03, 2016

Nice and helpful

By 冯科翔

Mar 17, 2016

Stress & intonation helps me a lot!