Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

SE

Aug 15, 2019

really I'm very enthusiastic in this course , the instructor gives me an important information which I didn't heard before , I'm very glade to this .\n\nthank to my instructor and thanks coursera <3

76 - 100 of 635 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Paresh B

Mar 16, 2016

Wonderful course must attend once in lifetime,

By Olga K

May 07, 2016

I liked this course. It was very interesting and informative. This course contains many practical exercises and it really helped me in English. Thanks!

By Danielplz A

Aug 04, 2016

Absolutely awesome! :) It has helped me a lot. Thank you teachers! :)

By Mustafa A

Aug 12, 2016

Very useful course i,m enjoying it a lot :)

By Tiffany

Mar 23, 2016

It is useful, thanks to these two teachers.

By Aileen

Mar 25, 2016

The course is very useful, and easily understood. Thanks for the trainers' clear and con

By Ahmed N

Mar 25, 2016

I learned a lot in this course , and the modules gives you a direct, productive information. Thanks Georgia Tech, especially everyone helped to produce this excellent course.

By Paula A

Aug 30, 2017

Ottimo corso!

By 李娟

Jun 27, 2017

very useful

By Menna M M

Nov 21, 2016

Amazing ! I really love this course , thanks very much ,you help me create my future and improve myself as it is my first step thanks again

-Menna-

By Derek D V

Dec 25, 2016

Thanks! I'm so proud :)

By Samir M

Aug 24, 2017

Very interesting course. To recommend.

By Ayslan M

Mar 15, 2016

I'm in begin of this course but I belive this is a great chance to improve my foreigner language.

By Sergeeva O

Apr 25, 2016

I'm satisfated with this course. It gives your easy and good skills growth.

By Muhammad A D

Aug 06, 2016

the is course is really good and smart in interdous

By Ricardo V

Sep 23, 2016

It was very useful and helpful, I learned many things that I am going to use in my professional life.

By Markos M

Jun 27, 2016

This course is very useful in your daily life , presented by terrible instructors .

By Bushra I A J

Aug 17, 2016

I loved it

By Juan O C R

Oct 31, 2016

Great course for learning and practicing communication skills in the english language as they relate to business topics.

By AISSEGBE C J

Sep 21, 2016

execellent

By 邢浩

Apr 10, 2016

It's a great course, and i got a lot of useful skills from it. Thanks the two beautiful teachers very much.

By Arkaja S

Jul 30, 2016

very interesting course

By Muhammad M M U

Jan 20, 2017

It was a great opportunity for me that I could do this course. Because it helped me in great way in improving my English.