Back to Introduction to Molecular Spectroscopy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Molecular Spectroscopy by University of Manchester

The course introduces the three key spectroscopic methods used by chemists and biochemists to analyse the molecular and electronic structure of atoms and molecules. These are UV/Visible , Infra-red (IR) and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectroscopies. The content is presented using short focussed and interactive screencast presentations accompanied by formative quizzes to probe understanding of the key concepts presented. Numerous exercises are provided to facilitate mastery of each topic. A unique virtual spectroscopic laboratory is made available to enable students to measure and analyse spectra online. Assessment is via summative quizzes completed during the course period....

KB
Oct 14, 2020

This course helped me to further understand the principle behinds the 3 main spectroscopic techniques: UV/VIS, IR and NMR which is very beneficial for my future career working in a lab environment.

MR
Sep 9, 2020

Muy bien todo y super completo, ayuda aun mas en esta situación de cuarentena porque facilita la información y es una nueva manera de aprender que esta muy bien fundamentada y muy bien organizada

101 - 125 of 528 Reviews for Introduction to Molecular Spectroscopy

By Mario A M M

Jul 3, 2020

excelente curso, el lenguaje es muy tecnico y no tube problemas en entenderlo a pesar de que mi primer idioma es el español.

By Sofia C

Apr 15, 2021

Good Course to Chemistry, biophysics and related carrers, it enhances the knowledge and it is very useful in the practice.

By Shrushti

Nov 8, 2018

Helped me in analyzing and interpreting the IR,UV-VIS and NMR spectrums. Great course for a Biotechnologist in the making!

By BHARTI G

Jun 13, 2020

The course was so good and helpful.I learned a lot.Thank you so much.Now I am just eagerly waiting to see my certificate.

By Manuel E

Jun 11, 2020

excellent course. deepen my knowledge in spectroscopy and I know that they will serve me throughout my prefisional career

By Abhimanyu T

Sep 28, 2019

Very good course. Helped me in clearing my basics regarding spectroscopy. NMR was explained quite thoroughly and clearly.

By Vasireddy p

Aug 17, 2020

a good course which is more helpful for the pharmacy students who are in b.pharm also for who are going to enter m.pharm

By Richard A T G

Jul 12, 2019

Un curso muy bien diseñado, que explica los fundamentos basicos de la espectroscopia de una manera practica y objetiva.

By Reiwil L

Jan 13, 2021

Excelente curso, me ayudó mucho a ampliar mis conocimientos en estas técnicas muy usadas en el área de las geociencias.

By 112 P P

Apr 2, 2021

This was an awesome experience learning from the world class faculties and even understanding the concepts to its best

By Bijoy K R

Jul 13, 2020

I have learned a lot about Spectroscopy. The practice problems are great here to make the concept clear.Thanks a lot.

By Jey M A C

Jun 24, 2020

The lessons were a bit technical, but right on track to learn a molecular spectroscopy even outside the laboratory.

By Jayantilal M

Jun 10, 2020

I thankful to the professor and university proving such introductory lectures about UV, IR, and NMR spectroscopy.

By CHRISTY J

May 9, 2020

This is a very useful course for my future vm carrier.I like the classes they taught me,it's a very nice session.

By Dr T P J

Sep 16, 2017

Wonderful and perfect course to understand molecular spectroscopy.

I thank to Professor, coursera and entire team.

By Isra S

Nov 6, 2020

I hope you make a part 2 to this course, I would very much like to learn more from you as this was very hopeful

By Constanza M

Jun 9, 2020

Very interesting. I totally recommend it, the explanations are understandable and the lessons are very complete

By Muhammad M

Nov 10, 2021

Very Good Course, But for deep knowledge, individual course for each spectroscopy should start up. Thank You

By santiago e f

Apr 1, 2021

This course has helped me understand the principles of NMR, IR, and UV-VIS spectroscopies. 100% recommended.

By Xinyi H

Feb 3, 2019

This course is quite useful as I am now a uni student and this helps me a lot in spectroscopy. Thanks a lot!

By Sergio E

Jun 27, 2020

Great course! Excellent content and very well explained. I have clarified several topics and learned a lot!

By Darshan M

Jun 12, 2020

A well to do course by University of Manchester which helped me to understand core aspects of spectroscopy.

By Bollepally s p r

May 7, 2020

This coursera is very good plat form to learn good subject and by doing this course i learnt many things...

By John a s g

Aug 13, 2020

An amazing course. It's very easy to understand and the topics are very necessary for me as an scientist

By Göran C A

Dec 19, 2020

An excellent compact course that conveys the basics of spectroscopy. Well-structured learning material.