Back to The Science of Stem Cells

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Stem Cells by American Museum of Natural History

What promise do stem cells hold for the treatment of medical conditions? In this five-part online course you will explore the history and basic biology of stem cells, learn about new research techniques, and find out how stem cells could lead to cures for diseases and to individualized medicine. You will hear from Museum scientists, medical researchers at the frontiers of the field, and a panel of bioethics experts who will address the ethical implications of stem cell research and therapy. Learn what has already been accomplished, what challenges remain, and what medical breakthroughs may lie ahead....

AD
Nov 27, 2020

Extremely informative course, I'm impressed by the examples and the research potential that stem cells provide. I'm also quite interested in finding out how these treatments will fare in the future.

D
Nov 9, 2020

Everything was very well discussed. I am glad I took this course because it made my knowledge about stem cells widen in both ethical and scientific aspects. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

101 - 125 of 379 Reviews for The Science of Stem Cells

By Kanhaiya D

Jul 21, 2020

The course was very good ,I understood it properly and thank you for organizing and elaborating it in significant manner

By RAHUL C

Sep 19, 2020

very informative course , i was able to understand such a confusing topic very smoothly, and speakers very outstanding

By Nancy M

Oct 30, 2019

This course provides a systematic and comprehensive overview of regenerative medicine basics. It was well structured a

By Mahewash K

Oct 30, 2019

I find the course very insightful. Especially second module. It was really fun learning this course. Thank you so much.

By priya k

Aug 9, 2020

I have learnt a lot from this course. A good platform for those who are interested in stem cell study. Thank you all!

By KRICHA A

Sep 29, 2020

Excellent course, However, adding some practical videos of essential Stem cells technics protocols will be a plus!

By Esraa B I N

Jan 11, 2020

The course was very useful for me as a medical student and gave me a lot of information and corrected false ones.

By Duaa Z

May 22, 2020

it was very amazing course with a lot of new things I have learned thanks to American Museum of natural History.

By Nivedha s

Jul 31, 2020

Very informative ,motivates me to learn more and work with the stem cell research committee in the near future.

By Megha D

May 6, 2020

very informative course. got to learn a lot of things about stem cells. highly recommend others to try it.

By Shravani K S

May 9, 2020

Presents a good overview about the stem cells. Enjoyed a lot. felt like having more lectures on this topic

By Preethi S

Oct 29, 2020

I absolutely loved the course. It was really very informative regarding stem cell research and bioethics.

By Janani B

Sep 21, 2020

More advanced topic i had learned in this stem cell science. Thank you very much for providing this much.

By Aleena E M

By enrolling this course, I got fascinated by the enchanting benefits of stem cells in the medical field.

By Zhumanov A

Dec 6, 2020

It is a great course, which gives you all the essential information about stem cells in simple language.

By Nusrat J P

Mar 28, 2021

I really liked the course. It was very detailed and was so interesting to how in dept about stem cells.

By Angélica L

Jul 4, 2019

I really liked the course because I learned many things about the use of stem cells and their obtaining

By Bhuvaneshwari S

Feb 22, 2019

This is a Excellent course which helped me to understand concepts very clearly and I gained knowledge.

By Ivana-Antonia G

Aug 20, 2018

A very informative course! I have learned a lot about the nature of stem cells and their practical use.

By Rodin C

Oct 6, 2020

very informative, learn lot, would like to keep learning about stem cells courses, keep the good work!

By Swatika P

Sep 24, 2020

Learnt so much about stem cells, especially the ethical concerns that I didn't even think about before

By SIRI C G

Nov 29, 2020

it was great taking the course and I have gained a lot of knowledge. the course was very informative!

By MARIA A P A

Oct 16, 2020

Es un curso introductorio que te da las bases y aplicaciones sobre células troncales muy entretenido.

By SANDRA M S

Jul 6, 2020

guys! if interested in this topic give this a try, coz it really helps a lot.Its really well oriented

By Sourav K k

Apr 17, 2020

I gain knowledge about the stem cell and some experience in the field of research based on stem cell