Back to The Science of Stem Cells

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Stem Cells by American Museum of Natural History

What promise do stem cells hold for the treatment of medical conditions? In this five-part online course you will explore the history and basic biology of stem cells, learn about new research techniques, and find out how stem cells could lead to cures for diseases and to individualized medicine. You will hear from Museum scientists, medical researchers at the frontiers of the field, and a panel of bioethics experts who will address the ethical implications of stem cell research and therapy. Learn what has already been accomplished, what challenges remain, and what medical breakthroughs may lie ahead....

AD
Nov 27, 2020

Extremely informative course, I'm impressed by the examples and the research potential that stem cells provide. I'm also quite interested in finding out how these treatments will fare in the future.

D
Nov 9, 2020

Everything was very well discussed. I am glad I took this course because it made my knowledge about stem cells widen in both ethical and scientific aspects. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

276 - 300 of 379 Reviews for The Science of Stem Cells

Jan 8, 2021

great

By Arunkumar b

Sep 6, 2020

Good

By Advait R

May 13, 2020

good

By Shifa k A

Aug 9, 2020

H

By AAS

Jun 8, 2018

I spent a good time with this course, it was very helpful for me, especially the first week! it was rich in new, valuable information. I'm just regretted that I didn't enroll in this course before start reading articles about stem cells. It's a new field for me, so when I read articles I faced lots of hard, complicated terms. However, just from the first week of this course, everything became so clear and easy! The 5th week was a little bit harder for me, cause my native language isn't English so I spent a long time to understand the idea of the speakers in law things, also multiple speakers made me confused and less focused. Finally, THANK YOU so much dr. Zehra Dincer and your team, this course deserves all the times I spent on.