Back to The Science of Stem Cells

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Stem Cells by American Museum of Natural History

What promise do stem cells hold for the treatment of medical conditions? In this five-part online course you will explore the history and basic biology of stem cells, learn about new research techniques, and find out how stem cells could lead to cures for diseases and to individualized medicine. You will hear from Museum scientists, medical researchers at the frontiers of the field, and a panel of bioethics experts who will address the ethical implications of stem cell research and therapy. Learn what has already been accomplished, what challenges remain, and what medical breakthroughs may lie ahead....

AD
Nov 27, 2020

Extremely informative course, I'm impressed by the examples and the research potential that stem cells provide. I'm also quite interested in finding out how these treatments will fare in the future.

D
Nov 9, 2020

Everything was very well discussed. I am glad I took this course because it made my knowledge about stem cells widen in both ethical and scientific aspects. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

76 - 100 of 385 Reviews for The Science of Stem Cells

By Vinnie S N

Apr 20, 2020

So informative and interesting. Loved the course and the way it was conducted. So easy to understand and learn. The best part is to be able to grasp it according to my speed.

By Anushka A

May 8, 2021

It has been an amazing course traversing through the history of stem cells, how they work, and the present research. The bioethical panel added real insight into the course.

By Akshi A

May 12, 2020

I really loved this course! The information was totally based on their own lab experiences and they had answers to all what? How? Thankful to the professors and researchers

By Saad Z S

Jul 29, 2020

I enjoyed the course. It started off with a quick background on the basics of stem cells. It then leads into presentations from experts about their research in stem cells.

By Stan O

Feb 10, 2021

In a time where science advances very quick, it is a more than welcome explanation of stemcell basics.

Can not wait for the next level :-)

Ehhm, will thre be a next level?

By aishwarya i

Aug 30, 2020

It is amazing course...very beginner friendly and basic. Amazing discussions n speakers. Especially Esteban sirs part was my favourite.thank you for this amazing course.

By Shanmugam V M

simple and yet the concept are elaborated and explained up to the beginner knowledge required.

the subject is made fascinated to take up further research on this field.

By anshika p

Jul 2, 2020

Wow! I feel liked I learned a lot from this course. I knew the basics of stem cells, but I didn't know much about pluriptent cells or iPS. This was very informative

By Jan M B

Jan 23, 2019

Excellent course. Good teachers. I was especially charmed by the panel discussion. I was able to learn the course material easily. Very interesting and up to date.

By AMJED Y

Dec 15, 2019

It is an amazing course. I am a practicing physician and have done a lot of study, but after finishing this course, I feel much more knowledgeable. IT IS FABULOUS.

By Abey J

Jun 12, 2020

A very knowledgeable and informative course on science and use of stem cells practically in labs and the ethical implications also have been discussed in detail.

By Ramyashree M B

May 9, 2020

It was a very beautiful course that I got insite into. I loved the way mentor got us through very much. Thankyou soo much for such an informative course.

By kaaviyaa m

May 16, 2020

I enjoyed and learned throughout the course .. thanks for making it so easy and interesting ...a big shoutout to all lecturers you did a great job..

By Ruth C

Oct 8, 2020

An absolutely absorbing and fasinating course. Despite having no time I just had to make time for it! Highly recommended even for life in gereral.

By AMARNATH A

this course is very interesting to study and the panel discussion is very broad and speaks about the terms and conditions involving bioethics.

By BHASKAR S

Jun 27, 2020

This course not only give a theoretical view but also the scenario of practicality of this science. Its a very interesting course, go for it.

By Poorvaja.P

Jan 27, 2021

Its very useful in research . I understood clearly about the stem cells and its uses, and ethics involved in stem cells. Thank you so much.

By Luis A B V

Jun 17, 2019

It was a very interesting course, all the concepts are explained in the right way and it teaches a lot of this actual topic of stem cells.

By Jenni K

Feb 14, 2021

The course was extremely informative. The videos and quizzes made it easy to learn for even someone who's native language is not English.

By Reshob R

Oct 7, 2020

Really enjoyed the course and learned a lot. The bioethics discussion was really intriguing. Thank you AMNH for this wonderful journey!!!

By Nikita D

Jun 28, 2020

VERY INNOVATIVE AND INFORMATIVE COURSE HELPS TO UNDERSTAND HOW STEM CELL IS IMPORTANT IN THE FEILD OF DISEASE DIAGNOSIS AND RESEARCH.

By Nishtha M D

Sep 8, 2020

It was an incredible course with amazing knowledge of stem cells and its use along with its ethical concerns. I enjoyed learning.

By KRITHIKA S

Jul 26, 2020

I enjoyed the course and got a lot of practical insight from various researchers across the world.Wonderful sessions, Thank you !

By Dinesh N

Jun 8, 2020

As a Biotechnology student it is a benefited course to me. In future if I study on stem cell, it help me to clear the base level.

By Nazerke

Mar 3, 2020

Very useful, in the futture I wanna do research on aging and to know about stem cells more from professionals was very helpful.