Back to Strategic Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Management by Copenhagen Business School

The world of business strategy is in transition. What used to work doesn't anymore -- not necessarily. This course prepares you to think strategically in an age when companies like Apple, Google, and Microsoft have become more valuable (in market cap terms) than companies like Exxon. Today, business value and competitive advantage arise more often from consumer perceptions of what is "cool" than from physical assets or economies of scale. In this course -- the first of a three-course specialization tailored specifically for the age of creativity and innovation -- you will gear up for the challenges of strategy formulation and implementation in a 21st century business. After taking the course, you'll be able to: - Explain why "doing" strategy is considered "the high point of managerial activity" (Mintzberg); - Recognize and avoid the old, tired ideas about strategy that are still out there, so you can adopt fresher, better ideas; - Point out how doing strategy has changed because of advancing technology and globalization; - Prepare for the Capstone Project for the Strategic Management and Innovation Specialization...

JV
Apr 11, 2020

The course provides a good foundation for the most famous strategy concepts. I have appreciated the capstone project which gives you the opportunity to apply the theories learned in the first 3 weeks.

TV
Sep 20, 2016

I liked the course a lot, the references were great and gave me great insight about Strategic Management. The lecturer was really good, specially if you compare him to the one in Strategy Formulation.

151 - 175 of 780 Reviews for Strategic Management

By Bhashkara N

Jun 13, 2020

It is really mind-blowing, innovative, designed for better understanding, helped me to understand the true mean and use of the strategic management.

By walid k a i

May 2, 2019

A very important course with excellent lectures and illustrations. I highly recommend it. I would like to thank the site team for their great work.

By Michael V C

Feb 22, 2016

Excelente Curso!

As vídeo-aulas são bem feitas e os conceitos apresentados são fáceis de serem assimilados. As tarefas ajudam a fixar bem o conteúdo.

By Fernando C V

Jul 31, 2017

Professor has very good presentation skills and the videos are well produced. The amount of material - recommended and available - are very decent.

By Bethany G

Nov 5, 2015

Excellent- introduced some great ideas of how to think about strategy in the 21st century, and how it differs from 20th century business strategies

By Elina J

May 8, 2016

This course was easy to follow without any prior knowledge to strategy and then builds up the knowledge for the project at the end of the course.

By Evgeny B

Nov 4, 2015

Very interesting, original, motivating, thought-provoking and fun. I started the course on a Friday night and it was the best entertainment ever!

By Md. M I

Aug 22, 2020

Got to learn something new, it was indeed a great experience doing this one, looking forward to implement some of this into my professional life

By John M

Dec 17, 2019

A excellent course that builds a solid foundation in strategic thinking. Looking forward to completing the other modules in this specialization.

By Зайцева А Г

Oct 12, 2020

Интересный курс. Особенно понравилось, что в материалах для самостоятельного изучения не просто ссылки на учебную литературы, а видео и статьи.

By Maria P H

Jul 14, 2020

This is an extraordinary course. I truly recommend it to those who want to get new knowledge about strategic management and strategic business.

By Si S

Dec 6, 2016

Really well put to gather course. I have started to implement some of the ideas found within this course into my consultancy work. Great stuff.

By Tan K M

Jun 6, 2020

Engaging course with clear and impactful teachings. Motivated to carry on the specialization. Readings are valuable and worth every minute.

By Aditya T

according to me the way they taught us should be the way of learning it develop the interest in learnig as well as clears the basic concept

By Sreerag G

Nov 7, 2017

This course has broadened my understanding of strategy. I'd highly recommend it as a starter course for all aspiring strategy professional.

By Ktalina N

Sep 10, 2018

Muy claro y conciso, muestra diferentes perspectivas lo que lo hace dinámico y el profesor da una manera clara de entender la información.

By Mohammad K P

Aug 21, 2018

I am really benefited from the course especially on broader strategic management, the strategic situation and handling the situations etc.

By Nicolas K

Dec 7, 2015

The course was very interesting and engaging. It provided a lot of quality learning materials and touched on various real world examples.

By edisson s d o

Jul 2, 2020

Brinda herramientas más que necesarias para la formación del pensamiento estratégico y la planeación en general. Altamente recomendado.

By Muhammad M R

Jan 27, 2018

This was a very helpful course for me. I would highly recommend others interested in learning strategic management to take this course.

By EDGAR T

Feb 11, 2018

Great course, straight forward and well structured. Great references also. Really useful for learning the basics on business strategy.

By William S

Feb 8, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. The professor was VERY easy to listen to, and I was really into the subject material. 5 stars for sure.

By Guimarães F R J

Feb 8, 2016

This course 'til now is the most practical and clear strategic course that I ever joinded. It's objective, practical e very efficient.

By Mosharraba U S

Nov 13, 2020

I was really looking for this course so many times and it helps me to understand and enhance my knowledge about strategic management.

By Victoria K

Sep 23, 2019

Course well detailed and fun learning. The lecture was great as it explains every topic to detail and forum was of great help. Thanks