Back to Strategy Formulation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategy Formulation by Copenhagen Business School

The purpose of this course is to present, analyze and discuss the different facets of business strategy formulation. Emphasizing that strategy can be seen as a unified theme that provides coherence and direction to the actions and decisions of a firm, we will cover a variety of business strategy topics concerned with firm positioning in the context of different markets, industries and locations. At the end of the course, you will be able to: - Identify why a strong strategy is essential for the future business success - Formulate a business strategy that suits the needs and visions of your organization - Explain why managers too often formulate sub-optimal strategies - Extrapolate measures to optimize current business strategies Workload: 2-4 hours per week....

SR

Feb 25, 2016

This was a tough one. Thank you for adopting case studies like Vestas and Carlsberg to help us understand various aspects of formulation. More importantly, pitfalls to be avoided.

OO

Mar 13, 2017

Excellent course with rich content and accurate delivery method. The subject was well delivered with simple analysis and pertinent references from real live business environment

51 - 75 of 174 Reviews for Strategy Formulation

By Timothy W C

Mar 11, 2017

Great class!

By Jonna L

Mar 10, 2016

Well put together course with relevant and interesting supplementary reading. A delight to participate.

By Emilio R

Jul 23, 2016

great tool and greatly structured

By Patricia d P

Mar 13, 2016

AMAZING!

By Roxana P

Jan 06, 2016

Great and clear Week 1 Presentation !

By freddy a

Mar 11, 2016

Good

By Limber

Dec 03, 2017

Strategy Formulation Course is really worth taking. It has a LOT of real case and provided a plenty of readings for us to dive deep into this topic. It would be really nice if the Formulation have more interact with us, coz I indeed have a LOT OF QUESTIONS TO BE SOLVED.

By Grace U

Jun 08, 2018

Interesting course, very enlightening.

By Diego

Feb 25, 2016

Huge difference reading feedback from peers. Videos short and sweet. Will love to have recommended extra reading, videos, etc.

By Donovan N S H

Feb 26, 2016

I really liked the style of learning as well as the course content which gives me a broad overview of formulation of strategies.

By Dee M

Dec 13, 2015

Excellent insight into the language and dynamics of strategy formulation.

By Ismael S J

Oct 11, 2016

It was an amazing experience! I´m sure I will soon use all I learned!

thank you very much!

By Ajay C

Oct 04, 2017

One of the finest course i have taken till date!!

By Edvinas V

Oct 18, 2015

The Course is very easy to follow and information presented is meaningful and up to date manner.

By Mario H U B

Dec 20, 2016

great material , great teacher

By Dávid H

Apr 07, 2016

Good examples and themes.

By Jacobo R M C

Jan 09, 2016

Very practical course with a lot of interesting info. Excellent performance of the videos.

By Jinder

Nov 03, 2015

I really enjoyed the Professor's presentation style, and the format of the course (quizzes with one large assignment at the end). It would have been helpful however to have had the slides available for download.

By Kpinzou T

Mar 29, 2016

I'm blown away by the content of this course and what I've learned. I took a strategy class before but the content in this one is so clear and well explained.

By Kapil D

Dec 13, 2015

Brilliant course.

By Anjana S

Dec 15, 2016

I enjoyed this course and had fun applying the principles I learnt for the assignment. The video sessions were amazing and a huge thank you to our mentor!

By C. C

Jan 21, 2016

I give this course a 5-star review. The learning strikes a perfect balance between challenging one's limits and being relaxed and enjoyable. I feel relaxed in the course, but at the same time I feel like it's always 1% beyond my reach, which really pushes me to work harder! It stretches my own limitations and encourages me to excel, without being too much to handle. I think that this course belongs amongst the top elite courses offered by Coursera. Bravo!

By Giorgi L