Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

BO
Dec 25, 2020

This course covers everything one needs to be successful, through thorough researches and proven observations that would benefit every individual.\n\nThis is an excellent and superb course. Thank you.

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

251 - 275 of 625 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By KALITHASAN A J

Jun 6, 2020

I'm really excited to be a part of this course and its teach me alot on way of success.

By Dzianis T

Very well organised and easy to follow. Also, great systematisation of the information.

By Amit K P

Strongly recommend for anyone who wishes to pursue expertise and success in his domain.

By Saleem R

May 11, 2018

Excellent course. Thank you so much for putting all this fabulous information together!

By Niyati G

Dec 25, 2020

Very inspiring and motivating course. The science of success is described efficiently.

By David V

Aug 16, 2020

It was an amazing experience. I could learn something important to achieve my success.

By Jason G

Apr 9, 2020

A wonderful class that has real world application. Definitely a worthwhile experience.

By Anna M

Dec 14, 2020

Great overview of what the scientists know, plus a reminder to practice and tips how.

By Ellen D

Apr 19, 2020

Very inspiring and valuable course, practical approach to reach for your own success!

By Yudi Y S

Apr 11, 2020

This course really helps me to find what is the real meaning of success. Recommended!

By P M R V

Jul 1, 2020

The course is excellent. Its easy to understand and gets one involved in the course.

By Glaiza R Y

I learned a lot on this course especially in motivating yourself to be successful :)

By Stefano E

Jan 15, 2018

Good course that let you understand and focus on the important aspects of your life.

By Gharbi M o

Sep 30, 2020

it was a great experience well thanks for all these knowledge i learnt a lot for it

By Fernando H U

Jan 27, 2020

I really learned lots of superb content in this course, that I will carry for life.

By Miss Z P

Dec 19, 2020

Great course. Great lecturer. Very interesting and good for everyone's well-being.

By MAYUR K

Jun 15, 2020

Best course I ever seen in Coursera

I like to encourage others to get this course

By Shoaib S

Feb 4, 2020

Pretty good course. Take this course because it is well worth the time invested.

By Faisal G

Jul 26, 2020

this course help me a lot in understanding what is common in successful people.

By Jen R

Fantastic course! So much valuable and practical information. Great instructor!

By Elcio S

I wold like to say thanks for the course and I learned a lot during these days.

By Moses C

Sep 28, 2020

Excellent course where I can learn what I do not while studying in university!

By Bo J

Jun 5, 2020

I loved this course. It has a lot of value and it was very easy to understand!

By Janet

May 10, 2019

It gave me a very new perspective on how I view success and factors behind it.

By Alfredo R

Nov 20, 2020

Uno de los mejores cursos que he hecho aquí en Coursera. Me gustó muchísimo.