Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

Nov 14, 2019

I truly enjoyed this course. I started by going in one direction and wound up realizing my thinking was not accurate. I got so much more than I ever thought I would from this course. Thank you!!!

MQ

Jun 02, 2019

This course is changing my life. Loved it.\n\nI'll never give on the proper implementation of the knowledge from this course .\n\nthanks Dr Paula Caproni ,and everyone who contributed .

51 - 75 of 77 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Houria

May 09, 2019

Anyone who wishes to succeed in any area of ​​his life should take this course, he is excellent and has completely changed my life, thanks Miss Caproni

By Janet

May 10, 2019

It gave me a very new perspective on how I view success and factors behind it.

By David L G

May 11, 2019

Awesome course! Highly recommend.

By Issam A

Jun 22, 2019

Fantastic! Sure I will give 5 Stars! I can recommend this course for everyone, the lecturer are confident and you can feel a positive energy evolve from subject to another! Thanks a lot for this great effort.

By Yasmin A

Jun 23, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed the course. I was familiar with most of the concepts taught in the course, but I liked how they were all put together. I especially appreciated the book that came along with the course. That was incredibly helpful. I wish more of the courses would have the material available to read in a book. The instructor was incredibly knowledgeable and the course flowed. Thank you!

By Ahasanul B H

May 24, 2019

This course is really good. Thanks to the professor and coursera.

By Muhammad A Q

Jun 02, 2019

This course is changing my life. Loved it.

thanks Dr Paula Caproni ,and everyone who contributed .

By Abraham L J

Jul 15, 2019

Powerful insight and hands on techniques to master and sharpen Successful skills in life. Enjoyable and well put course.

By Kaitlyn S

Jul 17, 2019

Only on week one of this course, but I've already found the information to be accurate, clear, and encouraging, The teacher stays on topic and doesn't side track much at all and is very personable. If this is a topic your interested in I highly recommend taking this course .

By Xiying S

Aug 14, 2019

I have learned so much from this course. It will benefit my whole life.

By Thong T T

Aug 25, 2019

A well thought out course, with clear structural layout.

By Agustin B

Aug 28, 2019

Great content and examples!

By Corina S

Sep 26, 2019

I definitely recommend the course as it's life changing. All the knowledge, material, thoughts, ideas presented in the course are applicable in life. Thank you, Paula Caproni!

By Belén M

Oct 03, 2019

One of the best and most well prepared MOOCS I´ve seen in my life.

By Tien T D

Oct 11, 2019

Exceptional course! Informative, well-structured, well-paced, motivational. The first step towards success comes from the right mindset. Thank you!!!

By West O

Oct 16, 2019

This is a masterpiece, So far i have been able to change my orientation towards learning and i am getting better week by week as i go deeper into the course

By Kristen B

Nov 09, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. If you plan to take this course, you should because I think the information provided is unique. The information given is for anyone because being successful comes in many ways and not every form of success is the same.

By Susan S

Nov 14, 2019

By Brett S

May 07, 2018

It had helpful tips, but it didn't always have the latest science information

as promised by the title and didn't always include many links to the sources of information for further study. It also recommended you bought the lecturers book a lot.

Helpful, but a course update is probably needed.

By Luis E S K

Apr 13, 2017

It was a pretty good course with great take away. Some of this take away might seem obvious for some people, but it's good to absorb them from an expert in the area!

Some of the videos still need edition as they invite you to watch a video which is not embedded in the video, then the teacher starts talking about the video.....

To enhance the course, I would recommend to correct the above and perhaps inviting other experts for some interviews to show to the audience.

By David

Mar 10, 2018

Very interesting insight on Success. Good place to get some highlight to create your action plan for success.

By Sabelo H

Oct 22, 2018

Great content which is easy to understand and do

By Abdelmonsif R A F

May 11, 2019

very good

By berit

May 17, 2019

a little more depth maybe, but wish I had seen material like this much earlier in my life. Thank you, Berit

By Darwish A H

Jun 11, 2019

thank you for the course, contains great concepts for success