Back to Supply Chain Logistics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Logistics by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how goods get delivered to us so quickly as soon as we order them? One word: Logistics! In this introductory Supply Chain Logistics course, I will take you on a journey to this fascinating backbone of global trade. We cover the three major building blocks of logistics networks: transportation, warehousing, and inventory. After completing this course, you will be able to differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of different modes of transportation. You will understand what goes into designing and setting up a warehousing facility. Finally, you will be able to select the options that enable you to develop logistics networks, that minimize costs and deliver top customer service. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in logistics. You do not need to have any background in logistics, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts. Join me and we will learn together about logistics! Interested in learning advanced supply chain topics? Check out the Supply Chain Excellence MasterTrack™ Certificate: https://www.coursera.org/mastertrack/supply-chain-excellence-rutgers...

SW
Feb 1, 2018

This course was well organized, provided necessary learning materials, and hands-on learning experiences. I would highly recommend this course to others interested in learning supply chain logistics.

LB
Nov 22, 2020

Very informative! the assignments are discussed before performing, supportive and responsive community. Very entertaining professor with real life references in the video lectures. Highly recommended

1701 - 1725 of 2,006 Reviews for Supply Chain Logistics

By Naveen K B

Supply Chain Logistics is really an interesting subject where I have learned a lot about warehouse/warehouse design, logistics/logistics network. It gives whole information.

By Abid-Ul K

May 12, 2020

The course is not very detailed only giving you hints about how logistics work on Supply Chain Management. The in-video quizzes are the worst. Overall, satisfactory course.

By Fabio P

Apr 4, 2019

A nice introduction on concepts related to logistics, applied into interesting and stimulating assignments. Suggested course, especially for people interested in the topic.

By Nakul D J

Aug 2, 2021

The course was very simple and easy to learn . As it covers all the basics of logistics and supply chain, learned a lot form this course , thankyou for the financial aid

By Etienne M

Dec 13, 2018

I found this course interesting as it applies directly to my present job. It helped me put in perspective additional factors to be considered in the field of logistics.

By mike g

Jan 16, 2017

Good intro to logistic and supply chain. Well explained and interesting assignments to help put your knowledge into practice. Definitely will continue with next courses.

By Guruprasath C

Apr 22, 2020

Very structured and challenging course, Gave the basic understanding of how the supply chain in logistics works and the assignments peaked the interest to look deeper.

By Tamás K

Nov 12, 2020

A good introductory course with interesting assignments. There were points I enjoyed - however a bit more from the supply chain body of knowledge would be desirable.

By Zericho R M

Sep 11, 2019

It is a good course to start on a Journey of Supply Chain Management. The faculty is great and the delivery is very effective. The assignments are interesting too.

By ASHWIN D A

Sep 5, 2020

its a good course for those who want to know more about supply chain and how it works, i was able to learn many new things and experience new tools and practices.

By Sudhir K

Jun 23, 2017

Couldn't find better option than this. Great introductory part of logistics with quality course materials. It helps a lot to form the basis of supply chain.

By Krishnapriya A S

Jul 5, 2021

The boxes in the final exam made it extremely difficult to input my answers. Otherwise a great course. I found myself eagerly doing all the assignments.

By ELIZABETH C

Feb 3, 2021

The course was easy to follow, the teacher was engaging, and the material helpful. I look forward to taking more classes taught by Mr. Leuschner.

By Rahul P

Jul 7, 2021

I get to learn alot about supply chain mangement after doing this course, I must say course is designed to learn proficiently in minimum time.

By Karan T

Sep 2, 2020

Good souse. It refreshes one's basics. but more stress needs to be given on terms and Key words. Also Week 2 and week 3 were not designed well.

By Deepyanti K

Nov 10, 2019

It is Good Course i have learnt in this whose organisation planning for selecting Mode of transport, ware house planning and what factors influ

By Tarun

Sep 11, 2020

peer graded assignments should be a little simpler, these are very complicated. good for learning perspective but takes a heavy toll on time.

By Durjoy R

Jun 28, 2020

This course give a brief idea of how the supply chain logistics network works and how can I implement my idea. To me the course was fine.

By Vaibhav B

Apr 17, 2020

This course gives the basic knowledge of supply chain management and assignment enables learner to apply the needed practical knowledge.

By Shahin M N H

Jul 3, 2020

It was thought provoking and interesting .The assignments where fun.I have good understanding of logistics .Rudolf is a fun instructor.

By Farah N

May 4, 2020

As I have no previous text-book knowledge concerning Logistics I am happy with this introductory as it gave me an initial understanding

By Parth C

as mentioned in the description It will not take you to the depth and breath of the topic but for the understanding it is good course.

By Daisy N

Apr 27, 2020

The content of this course is very useful and detail for a new starter however I can not see sea transportation method in this course.

By Akshay V

Sep 27, 2019

This course is really great cleare my basic concept for logistics and other related parts. This course really adds value in my future.