Back to Supply Chain Logistics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Logistics by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how goods get delivered to us so quickly as soon as we order them? One word: Logistics! In this introductory Supply Chain Logistics course, I will take you on a journey to this fascinating backbone of global trade. We cover the three major building blocks of logistics networks: transportation, warehousing, and inventory. After completing this course, you will be able to differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of different modes of transportation. You will understand what goes into designing and setting up a warehousing facility. Finally, you will be able to select the options that enable you to develop logistics networks, that minimize costs and deliver top customer service. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in logistics. You do not need to have any background in logistics, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts. Join me and we will learn together about logistics! Interested in learning advanced supply chain topics? Check out the Supply Chain Excellence MasterTrack™ Certificate: https://www.coursera.org/mastertrack/supply-chain-excellence-rutgers...

SW

Feb 02, 2018

This course was well organized, provided necessary learning materials, and hands-on learning experiences. I would highly recommend this course to others interested in learning supply chain logistics.

HH

Adequately detailed and informative educational videos. With sufficient links to external resources, study materials & reference information. The tests and exams helped reinforce the study material.

201 - 225 of 1,458 Reviews for Supply Chain Logistics

By Jose P L

Sep 09, 2019

Great course! I really enjoyed learning and taking things I didnt know in the past. Thanks to all the Rutgers team for making this course a reality.

By Ashish B

Jun 25, 2017

Excellently designed thought provoking course. Teaches and clears some basics of SCM. Looking forward to continue other courses in the line as well.

By Antonio G N

Dec 11, 2016

Great course, will give you the basic knowledges and necessary skills to understand how Logistic strategies are developed to achieve business goals.

By GANGADHAR N P

Apr 26, 2020

MANY THANKS TO COURSERA FOR PROVIDING US SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COURSE FROM SUCH WELL REPUTED INSTITUTE. MANY THANKS TO PROFESSOR RUDOLF LEUSCHNER, Ph.D.

By Pallaprolu P S R

Apr 11, 2020

A very good course to start with Supply Chain Management, Professor Rudolf Leuschner was an excellent teacher, he has explained everything clearly.

By Erick M

Sep 06, 2019

This was the best supply and logistics course i would recommend to students with experience in the field and without experience well done Coursera.

By Jacob, E O

May 02, 2020

This course was just superb.

From the simplified approach used by the instructor, to the the thought provoking assignments.

It really got me engaged

By Abhijay M K

Apr 20, 2020

A very good course indeed, it helped me in brushing my knowledge of what i have learned previously. I would definitely recommend this to my peers.

By Дмитрий

Jun 27, 2017

Thank you, very cognitive and interesting. Especially the execution of tasks introduces convenient and important tools like PointPoint and Google.

By MAHMOUD A A A N

Mar 02, 2017

This course is very fantastic and rich with a lot of important information about logistics that will help you in the daily challenges at your work

By Balaji R

Apr 04, 2020

this course was very interesting, especially the assignment part we were made to use the all the skills we learned. this is an worthwhile course.

By Abdel A B

Jun 25, 2019

I am really glad to finish this Course,it is really amazing and helpful.I worked in Logistics and really appreciate this course and the Lecturer.

By ADITYA S

Jul 07, 2020

It is a very well laid out course. The flow is so smooth and so fun to keep track of. Dr. Lueschner is just fabulous in his part as a presenter.

By Vishnu A S

The best course for beginners and you will love the teaching of the professor. I recommend this course if you love playing with your creativity.

By Ruban G

Aug 13, 2019

It provides hands-on experience of how the logistics network works and peers will enjoy learning if they want to learn about logistics sectors.

By Gunel G

Aug 19, 2020

very good for understanding key principles of Logistics. Thanks a lot for great contribution to this field by teaching starting professionals.

By EAA147

Jul 07, 2020

Great course, highly recommended for beginners with no background on the subject. Great way of teaching the course. The videos keep you alert.

By Uche O

Mar 05, 2019

The course was well structured and paced. It really got me involved with hands on knowledge about how to setup a logistics network. Fantastic.

By Harshal W

Jun 09, 2020

So well designed listen every word of Professor says. So much fun learning and gives us think so practical so differently . Thank you so mucj

By Vivek M

May 23, 2020

The course is designed with perfection and does contain a great content. And also the assignments shall take your learning to the next level.

By S M S H

Jul 01, 2018

I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to the professor for this wonderful course and i am really happy for completing this course

By Aaron J

Mar 17, 2020

This was my first course through courser and I really enjoyed it. The format was great and the professor was knowledge and explained well.

By Akshay V

Oct 04, 2018

The course was very exhaustive and informative. I would recommend this course to those who want to get a basic understanding of Logistics.

By Jennifer M S

Sep 30, 2020

Great beginners course. I knew absolutely zero when I started. Now I have a very basic knowledge of supply chain and warehouse.

Thank you.

By Fujia W

It is very useful for me to acquire knowledge of supply chain. Through several assignments, I can apply the knowledge that I have learnt.