Back to Supply Chain Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Principles by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course will provide a solid understanding of what a supply chain is all about. The course: - Provides an introduction to Supply Chain - Leverages graphics to promote the Integrated Supply Chain model - Emphasizes understanding the Extended Supply Chain - Presents a holistic approach – Incorporating People, Process, and Technology - Calls-out industry-specific supply chain - Leverages discussions, videos, quizzes, and questions for consideration - Provides awareness of career path opportunities - Presents emerging and futuristic trends in supply chain and given that at GT we are focused on developing what’s next in the world, we include Discussion of emerging and futuristic trends in supply chain. There is very little math involved in this course – so don’t worry at all about your math skills. The course incorporates reading materials that were developed as part of a $24.5M TAACCCT grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration to the LINCS in Supply Chain Management consortium....

JE
Oct 22, 2020

I think the documents take a long time to read but they contain important information. This course is very helpful when you get a job in the supply chain. The videos show a lot of tips and examples.

T
Aug 13, 2020

This course has been my start point in supply chain world. It was well wrapped and focused to address all the major components learnt a lot and might dive deeper in the world of supply chain

101 - 125 of 381 Reviews for Supply Chain Principles

By John M

Jan 17, 2020

Excellent course, I recommend it 100%. It gives you a great overview of all the supply chain management.

By Vivek J

Mar 30, 2019

Definitely a great input for beginners....!!

Very systematic and holistic treatment of the SCM functions.

By El A Z

Jan 28, 2019

J'ai bien aimé ce cours , c'était très important de connaitre les principes du supply chain , merci !

By RAJDEEP G

Jul 22, 2020

It covers all the areas in operations plus tells us about the new technologies that can be integrated.

By Christian V S

Mar 27, 2020

Great information that is very helpful to understand the supply chain in the united states of america.

By Indira S

Mar 11, 2018

This course was very informative. I had no idea of the intricacies of SCM. I am ready to learn more.

By Kudahetti A H K J

Aug 17, 2020

This is a very professional course which provides knowledge of the concept of Supply Chain Management

By Haitham A

Apr 17, 2021

The course is good and useful in understanding supplies

I have benefited and learned a lot

By Mihir s

Sep 14, 2017

A perfect course to gain the knowledge for the basics of the Supply chain and Logistics Principles.

By subhrajit r

Nov 22, 2020

It is the good platform to learn and grew up. thanks for your study material and video coaching.

By ROSAS R O

Sep 8, 2020

Excellent overall introduction to Supply Chain, in depth understanding of the general picture.

By Juan C H

Jun 19, 2020

it's a really good course I recommend it help me a lot in my acknowledge of warehouse systems

By Madhukar B P

Oct 11, 2020

The course is really great and allows learners to get in depth knowledge about supply chain.

By Edir N

May 13, 2020

Excellent learning and practicing experience for Supply Chain enthusiasts or professionals.

By Nancy L P

May 4, 2020

I learned so much about Supply chain from this course. I would highly recommend to anyone.

By Bipin P

Jul 7, 2020

Examples should be a little recent one, terminology should be universal n, not US-specific

By USAMA Z

Jun 24, 2020

Excellent course covering all major topics in supply chain management. Higly recommended.

By Reji J

Dec 16, 2019

Very good course to understand the fundamentals of almost all the aspects of Supply Chain

By Vilma E P Q

Jul 29, 2020

Excellent course, with details and good amount of theory and practice. I learned a lot

By Salim R

I really appreciated the course. I have learned a lot of things about the Supply chain

By Nguyen D H

Dec 22, 2019

The course provided overall principle of Supply Chain, something add-in my current job

By Ahmad B A

Jun 27, 2019

Excellent course for anyone who wants to understand the fundamentals of Supply Chain

By Geofry O

Aug 21, 2020

I really loved this course most especially with the Georgia Institute of Technology

By Mohammed R I R

Great course for a beginner to get proper knowledge about supply chain principles.

By Bill M

Dec 28, 2020

.Excellent overview of the workings of the components that makeup a supply chain.