Back to System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

Learner Reviews & Feedback for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services by Google

This course will transition you from working on a single computer to an entire fleet. Systems administration is the field of IT that’s responsible for maintaining reliable computers systems in a multi-user environment. In this course, you’ll learn about the infrastructure services that keep all organizations, big and small, up and running. We’ll deep dive on cloud so that you’ll understand everything from typical cloud infrastructure setups to how to manage cloud resources. You'll also learn how to manage and configure servers and how to use industry tools to manage computers, user information, and user productivity. Finally, you’ll learn how to recover your organization’s IT infrastructure in the event of a disaster. By the end of this course you’ll be able to: ● utilize best practices for choosing hardware, vendors, and services for your organization ● understand how the most common infrastructure services that keep an organization running work, and how to manage infrastructure servers ● understand how to make the most of the cloud for your organization ● manage an organization’s computers and users using the directory services, Active Directory, and OpenLDAP ● choose and manage the tools that your organization will use ● backup your organization’s data and know how to recover your IT infrastructure in the case of a disaster ● utilize systems administration knowledge to plan and improve processes for IT environments...

CS
Aug 1, 2020

The best course so far. I feel like this course actually showed us things we would be doing day to day in the workplace. It's nice to problem solve since that will probably be a big chunk of the job.

OQ
Jan 15, 2020

This chapter is very interesting since describes a lot of the things that we have at the office running on the background but we never understood well. The material is well put together, congrats.

2751 - 2775 of 3,042 Reviews for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

By Mohamed S M

Apr 5, 2021

I get many Info from this course

By Matthew R

Feb 16, 2021

I had to play it on 1.25x speed.

By Brijmohan P

Aug 27, 2020

great it contains all the basics

By Matthew L

Jul 12, 2020

I liked it, learned a good deal.

By Sami F

Jun 5, 2018

very easy, but very beneficial..

By Subrina M

Aug 2, 2021

I learned more from this course

By Miguel R H

Apr 7, 2021

Pretty intense but I enjoyed it

By Hip�lito N M O

May 18, 2021

I learned a lot in this course

By Долгополов К В

Dec 10, 2020

Excellent course

more of these

By Julio P

Oct 28, 2019

Very good course. Challenging!

By DUANE P

Aug 19, 2018

Great course. Highly recommend

By Mohanad M

Apr 9, 2020

Great course but a bit tough.

By Marc J L

Aug 13, 2019

Well worth taking the course.

By Kristine P

Feb 7, 2019

Very hard but worth the while

By Я

Mar 4, 2018

Good course but I hoped more!

By Via A

Mar 3, 2021

Good courses and good tutor.

By Lanny R J

Nov 22, 2020

Very informative once again.

By Zian Z

Aug 8, 2020

This course is a bit tedious

By Uchenna H N

Mar 7, 2020

It was an interesting course

By Aliaksandr A

Aug 30, 2021

Week 4 was very struggling.

By Tyler P

Mar 1, 2021

This course is very useful!

By Dinesh K

Jan 13, 2021

please issue my certificate

By Modi J

Jan 4, 2021

This course are very nice👍

By David R M

Sep 27, 2020

Good course. I recomend it.