Back to System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

Learner Reviews & Feedback for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services by Google

This course will transition you from working on a single computer to an entire fleet. Systems administration is the field of IT that’s responsible for maintaining reliable computers systems in a multi-user environment. In this course, you’ll learn about the infrastructure services that keep all organizations, big and small, up and running. We’ll deep dive on cloud so that you’ll understand everything from typical cloud infrastructure setups to how to manage cloud resources. You'll also learn how to manage and configure servers and how to use industry tools to manage computers, user information, and user productivity. Finally, you’ll learn how to recover your organization’s IT infrastructure in the event of a disaster. By the end of this course you’ll be able to: ● utilize best practices for choosing hardware, vendors, and services for your organization ● understand how the most common infrastructure services that keep an organization running work, and how to manage infrastructure servers ● understand how to make the most of the cloud for your organization ● manage an organization’s computers and users using the directory services, Active Directory, and OpenLDAP ● choose and manage the tools that your organization will use ● backup your organization’s data and know how to recover your IT infrastructure in the case of a disaster ● utilize systems administration knowledge to plan and improve processes for IT environments...

CS
Aug 1, 2020

The best course so far. I feel like this course actually showed us things we would be doing day to day in the workplace. It's nice to problem solve since that will probably be a big chunk of the job.

AK
Dec 13, 2018

Good course which gives as much details about administration and infrastructure services . A Big thank you for Google , Coursera and The instructor for giving a valuable knowledge to me. Thank you

401 - 425 of 2,333 Reviews for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

By Francisco A P

Jul 19, 2020

Technical and useful information presented in this module would definitely help me out to succeed in IT career in the log run.

By Rohith.S

Jun 29, 2020

A great course learned a lot of new stuff the instructor is simply awesome and looking forward to the next course IT security!

By MUKUNDA M

Jun 23, 2020

Good course to get a good overview of system administration services. I enjoyed learning and Devan's enthusiasm is infectious.

By Thomas G H

Feb 29, 2020

Learning command prompt commands is challenging. Perhaps adding questions about the commands in the quizes would aid learning.

By Luis G V

Sep 2, 2019

It was a very good course, more complex than the previous one but really interesting. A lot learned but a bigger lot to learn.

By Chandra S B

Jul 5, 2019

Really enjoyed this module! All the topics were nicely explained by Devan. Lots of supplementary readings, but of great help..

By Mario S

Oct 20, 2020

Excellent course. The explanation is great and topics are really important. Instructors are really motivators and know a lot.

By Denise P

Apr 3, 2020

I enjoyed this class. Learned alot about server software. I am looking forward to the next course. Another favorite Security

By Syed M M

Dec 26, 2018

I really like this course, although it was a tough one but believe me you can learn allot of skills if you take benefit of it

By Eduardo M P T

Mar 31, 2018

Excellent course about services and system administration using tools for save time and avoid errors in a centralized manner.

By Julie L

Sep 9, 2020

Wow. Great content here, and organized so well. Far more thoughtful than I expected it would be. This was fun, thank you. :)

By Valerie K

Jul 22, 2020

That one a lot of information and most in a lot of detail. Something I will definitely have to keep practicing on over time.

By Leong C W

Oct 22, 2019

The instructor is professional and shows his passion for making sure what it takes for us to understand well in this course.

By Nancy L T

Jun 11, 2018

Interesting subject . Some of the material was very challenging and learning this really helped my confidence level. Thanks!

By Charles B

May 6, 2018

Very interesting. Delivery was a bit dry, but the content was pretty direct and straightforward, so that is to be expected.

By Adam R

Aug 26, 2020

Great course! I find a lot of interviews tend to ask Sysadmin questions and this really helped me in the interview process!

By C K

Aug 17, 2020

This course is very useful to learn depth of knowldege as well as practical knowldege. This course is useful for my career.

By Anna U

Dec 15, 2019

I find a lot of new information in this course. The most interesting part was practical explanation of applications howtos.

By Bradley C

Sep 15, 2019

The labs in this course are the best overall really easy to understand especially for extremely difficult course material.

By LAWAL T

Dec 14, 2020

For every IT personnel, This course is very good for them because of what I learnt from the course is adding value to me.

By Yash B

Aug 27, 2020

Amazing Course! Thanks to Google,Coursera, QuickLabs and Special Thanks to my institute For Coursera For Campus Program..

By Tim T

Jun 6, 2020

very challenging with so much information. like to have more explanation when using two servers. have hard time to setup.

By Hans

Aug 10, 2018

Excellent course by Devan, top teacher! Really got into the guts of IT infrastructure operations. Would recommend A/10+++

By Steve J

Jan 4, 2021

Thanks for the Current Tech to be able to finish Sys Administration and IT Infrastructure Services, Happy New Year 2021!

By brandon

Nov 30, 2020

I felt like there should be more ways for us to practice what we were learning but besides that it was very informative.