Back to System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

Learner Reviews & Feedback for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services by Google

This course will transition you from working on a single computer to an entire fleet. Systems administration is the field of IT that’s responsible for maintaining reliable computers systems in a multi-user environment. In this course, you’ll learn about the infrastructure services that keep all organizations, big and small, up and running. We’ll deep dive on cloud so that you’ll understand everything from typical cloud infrastructure setups to how to manage cloud resources. You'll also learn how to manage and configure servers and how to use industry tools to manage computers, user information, and user productivity. Finally, you’ll learn how to recover your organization’s IT infrastructure in the event of a disaster. By the end of this course you’ll be able to: ● utilize best practices for choosing hardware, vendors, and services for your organization ● understand how the most common infrastructure services that keep an organization running work, and how to manage infrastructure servers ● understand how to make the most of the cloud for your organization ● manage an organization’s computers and users using the directory services, Active Directory, and OpenLDAP ● choose and manage the tools that your organization will use ● backup your organization’s data and know how to recover your IT infrastructure in the case of a disaster ● utilize systems administration knowledge to plan and improve processes for IT environments...

CS
Aug 1, 2020

The best course so far. I feel like this course actually showed us things we would be doing day to day in the workplace. It's nice to problem solve since that will probably be a big chunk of the job.

OQ
Jan 15, 2020

This chapter is very interesting since describes a lot of the things that we have at the office running on the background but we never understood well. The material is well put together, congrats.

501 - 525 of 2,459 Reviews for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

By Triphena B

Nov 27, 2019

I really liked this course. I have learnt alot from this course. Thank you Coursera & Google for such courses.

By KUMARAPELI A T P G

Jan 31, 2021

Thank you, Google, Coursera, COL, and the instructor who taught all the subject matters in a very simple way.

By Mehmet B O

Nov 3, 2020

I start to feel like getting some points. Nice thanks to Coursera, Google and dear trainers and contributors.

By Jacob T A

Aug 8, 2020

This course gave me all the insights I needed to determine what I am passionate about: System administration.

By Nisharahmad S

Jun 17, 2020

Very good and interesting course to learn about the system administration and their roles in the IT industry.

By Ranit R

Apr 21, 2020

It's an amazing course for an IT specialist role. I have enjoyed a lot throughout this course. Thanks a lot!!

By Jeremiah Z

Aug 31, 2019

Tough but a great experience. I will most likely go through this again to better understand all the concepts.

By KELLEN C B

Jan 6, 2021

This course was very informative and helpful. It gave me a great introduction to the role of a System Admin.

By Resnher C

Dec 3, 2020

Nice...... I like being an Administrator. I think this is the most suitable part of an IT for me. for now...

By DuminduDTK

Jun 7, 2020

Absolutely a great course. A great introduction to system administration and presented in very exciting way.

By Sergii F

Mar 12, 2019

Very informative course! I really liked final graded assessment, made me think a little:) thank you Google !

By Arthur C

Nov 26, 2018

I enjoyed this course the most so far. I learned a lot and it was explained in an easy to understand manner.

By Ray

Oct 14, 2018

This course was very exciting! I would recommend it to any beginner. Videos and reading materials were clean

By Emmanuel H

Oct 1, 2018

Great course and learned a lot. Excited to be starting the new course and hopefully complete the certificate

By Joshua A

Feb 15, 2021

very challenging course on systems administration but it was certainly worth the time and effort spent.....

By RAM K D

Jul 2, 2020

The courses include all the needy things which is very important for the IT support specialist or Sysadmin.

By Marshal J

May 16, 2020

A truly great course for individuals to truly understand what is all involved within system administration.

By Hetti A J H

Apr 20, 2020

A nice course which arms us with valuable skills that are very much useful in a system administration role.

By Amy L

Sep 16, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and it comes with a lot of Knowledge I know I will utilize in the near future!

By Ebony A

Apr 11, 2019

You can really tell the investment Google and Coursera have taken to make such a great course. Keep it up!

By Ioseb M

Aug 24, 2018

Amazing course for people, who want to get deeper understanding to the System Administration and much more!

By Christopher M

Sep 3, 2020

Great course to learn the idea of being and Administrator and the concepts of using the OS to other users.

By Melvin S

Aug 4, 2020

This is a great course. I learned a lot from the course using active directory and managing distributions.

By Hem K K

May 10, 2019

Got to learn more about managing file system and creating users through active directory. good experience.

By Preston B J

Jul 7, 2018

I really enjoyed getting to put use everything I learned in this course. It was a very informative course.