Back to System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

Learner Reviews & Feedback for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services by Google

This course will transition you from working on a single computer to an entire fleet. Systems administration is the field of IT that’s responsible for maintaining reliable computers systems in a multi-user environment. In this course, you’ll learn about the infrastructure services that keep all organizations, big and small, up and running. We’ll deep dive on cloud so that you’ll understand everything from typical cloud infrastructure setups to how to manage cloud resources. You'll also learn how to manage and configure servers and how to use industry tools to manage computers, user information, and user productivity. Finally, you’ll learn how to recover your organization’s IT infrastructure in the event of a disaster. By the end of this course you’ll be able to: ● utilize best practices for choosing hardware, vendors, and services for your organization ● understand how the most common infrastructure services that keep an organization running work, and how to manage infrastructure servers ● understand how to make the most of the cloud for your organization ● manage an organization’s computers and users using the directory services, Active Directory, and OpenLDAP ● choose and manage the tools that your organization will use ● backup your organization’s data and know how to recover your IT infrastructure in the case of a disaster ● utilize systems administration knowledge to plan and improve processes for IT environments...

CS
Aug 1, 2020

The best course so far. I feel like this course actually showed us things we would be doing day to day in the workplace. It's nice to problem solve since that will probably be a big chunk of the job.

OQ
Jan 15, 2020

This chapter is very interesting since describes a lot of the things that we have at the office running on the background but we never understood well. The material is well put together, congrats.

576 - 600 of 2,666 Reviews for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

By Mohammad A A

Feb 13, 2021

This course is really awesom but i think it needs more practical exercises. Thanks google and coursera

By Suresh C P

Dec 4, 2020

My review and experience is very good assignments are very good question is very interested. Thank you

By MOHD F R R

Jul 15, 2020

Excellent and love and learned alot , the instructor is awsome , really helped me for my IT knowledge,

By Ahammad U

Mar 16, 2021

What an amazing course it was! I really enjoyed throughout the course. Thank you Google and Coursera.

By Tariq I M

Jun 19, 2020

Well explained and the LABS were really useful all the lectures were in detail and clearly explained.

By Ling T

May 16, 2020

Thanks a lot! I have learned so much, and I will go back to the material later on to fresh my memory!

By Christopher F

Apr 7, 2020

This was a great course with lots of info, took lots of thought and time to get through all the data.

By Radu H

Feb 22, 2019

This course is the longest among all the courses, and it's interesting and fully informative as well.

By nabilht

Oct 10, 2018

The course is very interesting ,it summarize the role of system administrator in a very simple way .

By James H

Jul 15, 2018

Really enjoyed this course, probably the most so far. Very useful and informative. Great teacher too!

By Fernando

May 23, 2018

It was a great experience! Very challenging the final project! I learn so many things in this course!

By Anderson G A

May 12, 2020

Excelente curso, bem explicativo para mim serviu para lembrar de muita coisa esquecida na faculdade.

By Laurie M Z

May 19, 2019

Learned so much about cloud and having a recovery plan for all the files that I have in my computer.

By Ememandu F C

May 8, 2019

One of the most exciting courses for me. Super important. I will come back for a refresher though :)

By Jakiela H

Sep 20, 2018

The course was great and I learned a lot about system administration and IT infrastructure services.

By Mauro S

Apr 14, 2021

muy buen curso, te ayuda a entender como funciona Active Directory y otros servicios de directorios

By Jose A N

Feb 22, 2021

Excelente curso. Me llevo mucho aprendizaje que complementa lo que tenía aprendido. Muchas gracias!

By Dominic N

Feb 11, 2021

awesome materials,on point explanation,i feel more confident with my Linux skills after this course

By Bruno T

Alguns trechos um pouco cansativos, mas o conteúdo compensa. Gostei do curso e achei bastante útil.

By Robert C

Nov 13, 2019

Very through with information and providing excellent external tools to test your skills as you go!

By KAMIL J S

Apr 25, 2019

This course has a very good content and i will recommend it for new IT support Specialist to study.

By Mark H

Jul 20, 2020

Nice overview of SysAdmin role. Much more research will be needed to implement in the real world.

By Tali W L

Feb 20, 2020

Very informative with great opportunities to practice and also good links for further information.

By Chris H

Dec 4, 2020

I really enjoyed all of the interactive Quiklabs that helped the information feel more practical.

By dev s

May 23, 2020

i think u need to fix issue in quiz 2 some errors are there plz check it face problem to clear it