Back to Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis by Johns Hopkins University

We will introduce methods to perform systematic reviews and meta-analysis of clinical trials. We will cover how to formulate an answerable research question, define inclusion and exclusion criteria, search for the evidence, extract data, assess the risk of bias in clinical trials, and perform a meta-analysis. Upon successfully completing this course, participants will be able to: - Describe the steps in conducting a systematic review - Develop an answerable question using the “Participants Interventions Comparisons Outcomes” (PICO) framework - Describe the process used to collect and extract data from reports of clinical trials - Describe methods to critically assess the risk of bias of clinical trials - Describe and interpret the results of meta-analyses...

MJ

Jan 08, 2019

Although introductory, I do carry out reviews as a researcher. I Learned a lot to improve my systematic reviews through this course. High quality, though the music could be a little less intense.

PS

Aug 23, 2019

Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis course is a very good source for beginners which provides an overview on fundamental terminology and steps involved in the systematic review.

1 - 25 of 296 Reviews for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

By Giancarlo S Z

Jan 10, 2019

Excellent course for beginners

By Hiko

Apr 25, 2019

It is a good courses if you would like to get an idea about systematic review and meta-analysis. It also help the student to read systematic review critically and evaluate its quality.

By Lin N

May 15, 2017

This is a really nice detailed course with tons of examples, if you can afford, please pay them or purchase of the course instead of auditing. I hope I will be able to purchase it.

By Ruth J

Mar 04, 2019

I have published two systematic reviews and this course provided a good foundation.

By 高文哲

May 04, 2019

讲解细致、全面、通俗,对于非英语母语的学生也很友好。

By ping p

Dec 18, 2018

it is one of best courses I have studied

By Zahoor u k

Dec 18, 2018

Excellent

By Vinodkumar M

Dec 13, 2018

My doubts regarding how to conduct meta-analysis was cleared with help of this course. It helped me to improve my academic expertise

By Váncsa S

Dec 13, 2018

Systematic review and meta analysis course is a good start for clinicians, for orientation, for opinion, to form your idea. It is cheap, the only obstacle is the time you can spend on searching, reading than writing. You can and you have to work in a group, being more effective. I hope the next step will be network analysis course.

By mahmoud e

Dec 31, 2018

Very Helpful

By Sixtus A

Jan 31, 2019

Terrific course in systematic review and meta-analysis. I learned a lot from this course and which they has more hand on practices. It was a great learning opportunity for me.

By Hong T T

Feb 05, 2019

It's a great course, information rich and comprehensive!!! It covers almost everything I should know about the topic! Thank you so much for offering such a great course!

By swati d

Feb 06, 2019

great course

By Adebayo A A

Nov 21, 2018

Very rewarding

By Elba S L I

Nov 27, 2018

Excelente, la metodología fue dinámica y muy práctico

By OMAR A G H

Nov 12, 2018

Good material, and the way in wich the teachers guide us in the course makes the information more digestible by presenting practical examples. Thank you.

By Adrienne S

Jan 18, 2019

I thought it was a helpful course. I finally have a full understanding of what systematic reviews are and how to read a forest plot. I also have gained the knowledge needed to start my own systematic review.

By Ahmed M B K A

Jan 16, 2019

good engagement, up to date and simplifying, a good introduction to the science of systematic review

By Matthew J

By Win L K

Jan 08, 2019

This course is exactly what you need if you want to know in-depth about systematic review and meta-analysis.

By K K L p

Jan 10, 2019

This course has provided an excellent platform to do further Systematic reviews and Metaanalysis

By Francisco J B L

Jan 22, 2019

Excellent course with the best profesor

By Parth P D

Feb 19, 2019

However i had a forgettable experience of peer graded assessment, even though my answers were same as prescribed i got fail, thrice.

By Heider A B M

Feb 10, 2019

excellent!!

By Sreekanth K M

Feb 13, 2019

An excellent platform for the budding researchers and especially for all postgraduate students .

I would strongly recommend this course for all those who are planning to perform a Systematic review.

Once again many thanks for coursera for giving us opportunity to learn SR and MA.