Back to Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis by Johns Hopkins University

We will introduce methods to perform systematic reviews and meta-analysis of clinical trials. We will cover how to formulate an answerable research question, define inclusion and exclusion criteria, search for the evidence, extract data, assess the risk of bias in clinical trials, and perform a meta-analysis. Upon successfully completing this course, participants will be able to: - Describe the steps in conducting a systematic review - Develop an answerable question using the “Participants Interventions Comparisons Outcomes” (PICO) framework - Describe the process used to collect and extract data from reports of clinical trials - Describe methods to critically assess the risk of bias of clinical trials - Describe and interpret the results of meta-analyses...

MJ

Jan 08, 2019

Although introductory, I do carry out reviews as a researcher. I Learned a lot to improve my systematic reviews through this course. High quality, though the music could be a little less intense.

PS

Aug 23, 2019

Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis course is a very good source for beginners which provides an overview on fundamental terminology and steps involved in the systematic review.

176 - 200 of 439 Reviews for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

By CLARITA S M

Dec 19, 2019

It is a good course. It helped me to learn about systematic review and meta - analysis

By Somnath M

Apr 26, 2016

Hopkins across the world is the latest idea. Thanks Coursera for such an awesome gift!

By Miriam C V F

Mar 26, 2020

Really helpful. I learned a lot. Thank you for providing this kind of online courses.

By Matthew K

Apr 26, 2020

The explanation is clear and easy to understand. Better than the class at my school.

By Mavropoulos P

Apr 16, 2020

Very helpful course! Ideal for introduction to Systematic reviews and meta-analyses.

By Jorge V

Aug 19, 2016

Great introduction not only for systematic review but also for scientific research.

By Frendy A A

May 06, 2020

Excellent course for me to upgrade my skill in systematoc review and meta-analysis

By Christian P P M P

Apr 01, 2017

Great introductory course, highly recommended as a first timer or for a brush up !

By Dr V K C

Aug 15, 2019

Many new things I have learnt - which will be very helpful for doing my research

By Kyle M

Jun 26, 2017

Very good introduction to systematic reviews, meta-analysis, and resources for f

By Hashanti M

Jul 26, 2016

Great introduction to the process of conducting and reading a systematic review!

By Sarun k

It's so depth in all aspect of systemic review. It helps in research activities

By jqbanana

Sep 28, 2016

systematic meta analysis is good for madecine postguaduate stu,it is helpfui!!!

By Jose M C C

Apr 29, 2020

Great course! I would highly recommend this to any of my interested colleagues

By Kathrin B

Dec 20, 2017

I have to conduct a systematic review and this course is extemly helpful to me

By Jose R

Oct 06, 2016

Awesome course. Content was delivered in a clear, concise, and precise manner.

By Evangelia V

Mar 30, 2017

a great course on basics in systematic reviews and meta- analysis. Thank you!

By Mohamed E

Mar 10, 2020

Excellent and informative. I have learned a lot from completing this course.

By Кабылбекова А К

May 09, 2020

Thank you for the great explanation of systematic review and meta-analysis!

By Ipsita S

Sep 12, 2017

It is an awesome course to take specially for the beginners in this field.

By khalsom s

Jun 01, 2020

Very informative. Simplified for students without experience..Recommended

By Ahmed R M A

May 21, 2016

Extremely important for every one, whether clinician, researcher or both.

By Braulio H V S

Oct 18, 2019

For anyone interested in secondary research, I would recommend it 100%

By Hebatullah M A

Sep 25, 2016

It is very organized course, I earned a lot of information ... thanks

By KARTHIKEYAN P

Apr 20, 2020

Really Great course & teaching..

Do keep up your academic activities.