Back to Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis by Johns Hopkins University

We will introduce methods to perform systematic reviews and meta-analysis of clinical trials. We will cover how to formulate an answerable research question, define inclusion and exclusion criteria, search for the evidence, extract data, assess the risk of bias in clinical trials, and perform a meta-analysis. Upon successfully completing this course, participants will be able to: - Describe the steps in conducting a systematic review - Develop an answerable question using the “Participants Interventions Comparisons Outcomes” (PICO) framework - Describe the process used to collect and extract data from reports of clinical trials - Describe methods to critically assess the risk of bias of clinical trials - Describe and interpret the results of meta-analyses...

MJ
Jan 7, 2019

Although introductory, I do carry out reviews as a researcher. I Learned a lot to improve my systematic reviews through this course. High quality, though the music could be a little less intense.

PS
Aug 22, 2019

Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis course is a very good source for beginners which provides an overview on fundamental terminology and steps involved in the systematic review.

276 - 300 of 662 Reviews for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

By Fatema A

Amazing & fruitful learning with best instructors. A very well-defined course indeed!

By Wen-Ching, C

it is very helpful to understand the principal of Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.

By CLARITA S M

Dec 19, 2019

It is a good course. It helped me to learn about systematic review and meta - analysis

By Somnath M

Apr 26, 2016

Hopkins across the world is the latest idea. Thanks Coursera for such an awesome gift!

By Linda O A

Aug 13, 2020

This course has really taught me a lot. Good videos and great tutors. Thank you all.

By Miriam C V F

Mar 25, 2020

Really helpful. I learned a lot. Thank you for providing this kind of online courses.

By Waqas F

Sep 19, 2020

Very informative course. But i will be happy if you give Certificate to me for free.

By JUAN D C T

Jul 9, 2020

Its a good course if you want to start doing a systematic review or a meta-analysis.

By Matthew K

Apr 26, 2020

The explanation is clear and easy to understand. Better than the class at my school.

By Mavropoulos P

Apr 16, 2020

Very helpful course! Ideal for introduction to Systematic reviews and meta-analyses.

By Natalia S P

Sep 22, 2020

Excelente introducción a metodología de las revisiones sistemáticas y meta análisis

By Jorge V

Aug 19, 2016

Great introduction not only for systematic review but also for scientific research.

By Frendy A A

May 5, 2020

Excellent course for me to upgrade my skill in systematoc review and meta-analysis

By Christian P P M P

Apr 1, 2017

Great introductory course, highly recommended as a first timer or for a brush up !

By Mildred F V

Mar 31, 2021

It was an excellent course, thank you for share your experience and knowledge :)

By Hazim E

Jul 19, 2020

Excellent course, helped me to write my first systematic review and metanalysis.

By Dr V K C

Aug 15, 2019

Many new things I have learnt - which will be very helpful for doing my research

By Kyle M

Jun 26, 2017

Very good introduction to systematic reviews, meta-analysis, and resources for f

By Hashanti M

Jul 26, 2016

Great introduction to the process of conducting and reading a systematic review!

By Ivonne J R A

Oct 8, 2020

Excellent course! I totally recommend it. It will help me a lot in my research.

By Sarun k

It's so depth in all aspect of systemic review. It helps in research activities

By jqbanana

Sep 28, 2016

systematic meta analysis is good for madecine postguaduate stu,it is helpfui!!!

By Simran J

THE BEST COURSE AVAILABLE ONLINE. YOU FEEL CONFIDENT AFTER TAKING THIS COURSE.

By Jose M C C

Apr 28, 2020

Great course! I would highly recommend this to any of my interested colleagues

By Kathrin B

Dec 20, 2017

I have to conduct a systematic review and this course is extemly helpful to me