Back to Teach English Now! Capstone Project 2

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 2 by Arizona State University

In the final Capstone Project, you will apply the skills you learned by doing practice teaching. You will build on your assignments from the previous courses to refine your lesson plans and video-tape yourself presenting the lesson. You will submit a total of ten videos. If you have completed Teach English Now! Part 1 and Teach English Now! Part 2, you will submit your work for expert review to receive your ASU 150-hour TESOL Certificate from ASU, in addition to your Coursera certificates....

GW
Apr 27, 2020

Without a doubt the best TESOL course online. The content has been put together by the best in their field and I would recommend this course to anyone wishing to enter or re-train the TESOL community.

PM
Mar 1, 2021

I gained a memorable experience with this course and will always treasure it. Thank you so much to all those who took part in this course creation. I hope you'll inspire other people to teach as well.

101 - 125 of 212 Reviews for Teach English Now! Capstone Project 2

By Rakhimova G O

Nov 6, 2020

I really enjoyed studying in this course. Thank you so much for giving such a brilliant knowledge and experiences!

By Lucas M

Sep 15, 2017

this course covers all the angles and gives a complete picture of what you need to get started as a TESOL teacher

By Alexis R

Dec 27, 2016

I learnt a lot in this course. I thanks Coursera and the teachers from Arizona university for this opportunity .

By ROBERT J G M

Dec 15, 2020

A must have for any language educator around the world! Thank you Arizona State University for the opportunity!

By Kii

Oct 2, 2020

Finally, I finished the long way. I really love this course. Thanks a lot for all your help. I love peers.

By Hester C

Mar 17, 2020

Thanks to the great instructors of Arizona State University and the Coursera team.

This is a great course.

By Hasan A

Sep 27, 2018

Excellent course for English Language Teachers! It was a great experience to improve teaching skills!

By Catherine M D

Sep 1, 2018

This course was FANTASTIC and gave me the platform to demonstrate my learning!! Thank you so much!

By Ruba A R

Nov 28, 2019

A must-take course for every English teacher. Wonderful learnable skills with amazing instructors.

By Enrique A M

Jun 13, 2021

Thank you so much Dr. Shane, thank you so much University of Arizona, Thank you so much Coursera.

By Benjamin G

Jul 10, 2017

awesome experience, really enforces true educational values and discipline. Thanks 'TEN!' Team.

By Beatriz R

Feb 19, 2018

The lectures were very enjoyable, the teachers were brilliant and I fully enjoyed this course.

By Álvaro A S V

Jan 6, 2021

This was a great experience I am so proud and happy to have done! Thank Coursera - Thanks ASU

By Noel T R

Dec 2, 2020

The instructional videos and the readings will help you a lot in becoming an English Teacher.

By Daniela T

Sep 28, 2019

Very helpful course, all the contents are well explained and full of resources for teachers.

By Reesa D J

Aug 23, 2019

I don't want to spoil the surprise!! ...take these courses and be amazed-- in a great way!!

By Charlotta S R

Sep 14, 2017

Fantastic course, great material and teachers. Even if you teach already you'll learn a lot!

By Rebecca S

Apr 1, 2021

A wonderful, user friendly course that really feels complete and thorough. Thank you profs!

By Cristina O B

Jun 6, 2020

He aprendido un montón a través de este curso,tanto a nivel docente como a nivel personal

By Svetla Y

Sep 20, 2020

I am very happy with this course and the previous 7 courses in the series. Thank you!

By Ainagul M

Feb 6, 2021

Dear colleagues! I really appreciate your huge job! It was a great job! Best wishes!

By Mohammad I K

Jan 15, 2017

I really happy to pass my capstone 2 course.. Hurrah I got the specialization....

By matilda m

Jan 4, 2021

I truly really enjoyed and learned lots of things with you thank you very much!

By Elvira I

Nov 11, 2020

Thank you so much for an outstanding course and instructors!!! I will miss you(

By Evelina S

Nov 10, 2017

Thank you for this wonderful course! You are role models and perfect tutors!