Back to Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups by University of Colorado Boulder

Effective teamwork and group communication are essential for your professional and personal success. In this course you will learn to: make better decisions, be more creative and innovative, manage conflict and work with difficult group members, negotiate for preferred outcomes, improve group communication in virtual environments, develop a better overall understanding of human interaction, and work more effectively as a team. Our goal is to help you understand these important dynamics of group communication and learn how to put them into practice to improve your overall teamwork....

M
Apr 27, 2020

Amazing course! I've learned a lot of new theories & ideas of Group Communication! in a simple yet interesting way. I will definitely make use of knowledge gain from this course in my practical life !

ND
Aug 27, 2020

651 - 675 of 701 Reviews for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

By Mark C

Apr 7, 2020

Thanx

By Rahul P

Jan 2, 2021

Good

By Koustav M

Jun 4, 2020

Good

By sachin

May 1, 2020

Good

By HANMANT U B

Sep 27, 2020

Gud

By Irina D

Jun 30, 2020

The course itself was a little dry for me however, I am a hands-on person and learn better when I am applying content right away so I have a bit of a biased review. The content itself was interesting and brought my awareness to certain communication issues that I subconsciously apply but that are not always right. The assignments are a good way to apply what I learned to creating that connection to my own experiences. The questions during the video is a good way to re-enforce what was covered in real time.