Back to Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups by University of Colorado Boulder

Effective teamwork and group communication are essential for your professional and personal success. In this course you will learn to: make better decisions, be more creative and innovative, manage conflict and work with difficult group members, negotiate for preferred outcomes, improve group communication in virtual environments, develop a better overall understanding of human interaction, and work more effectively as a team. Our goal is to help you understand these important dynamics of group communication and learn how to put them into practice to improve your overall teamwork....

ND
Aug 27, 2020

Amazing course! I've learned a lot of new theories & ideas of Group Communication! in a simple yet interesting way. I will definitely make use of knowledge gain from this course in my practical life !

M
Apr 27, 2020

676 - 700 of 703 Reviews for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

By HANMANT U B

Sep 27, 2020

Gud

By Irina D

Jun 30, 2020

The course itself was a little dry for me however, I am a hands-on person and learn better when I am applying content right away so I have a bit of a biased review. The content itself was interesting and brought my awareness to certain communication issues that I subconsciously apply but that are not always right. The assignments are a good way to apply what I learned to creating that connection to my own experiences. The questions during the video is a good way to re-enforce what was covered in real time.

By Pablo V

Jun 9, 2020

It the first cours that I do it has been really interesting. I just have an issue that I consider can be easily solved. I noticed that you provide the notes tool which is great but the organization of such notes are upsite down, the firsts go to the bottom instead to the top. In addition, when you search by module thay sometimes appear not in order. Furthermore, would be useful if a highlighting tool would be implemented.

By Denise R

Apr 24, 2020

It seems like this class is heavy on using computer terms as an analogy to understand the concepts of group communication better. I didn't appreciate that because it seemed more clinical than what i would of expected. great professor and easy lay our of youa re okay with that. For me I didn't need all those extra vocab. words.

By One S L

Sep 16, 2020

Good lecture. Peer-review assignments are great way to enhance knowledge and understanding, but it takes a lot of time for learners to complete.

By Vachan

Jan 26, 2021

Too much theoretical could have been more engaging rather than lengthy lecture videos

By Ganga N s B

The lecturer simply reading Material, He is not explaining difficult words

By Francesco P

Jan 6, 2021

Could be more focused on real applications, too progressist course

By WENDY T G H

Sep 10, 2020

LES AGRADECERÍA SE TRADUJERA AL ESPAÑOL

MUCHAS GRACIAS

By Andrea M

Jun 18, 2020

I think that topics in W4 are not useful.

By ADEGBUYI F A

Jul 16, 2020

Was cool,demanding and educative

By Rupesh K G

Sep 4, 2020

Case study was unnecessary.

By UTKARSH L

Jan 12, 2021

nice

By Naira H

Jun 14, 2020

good

By Cecelia M

Apr 27, 2020

The content was logical, nothing that really blew my mind. I took it as a course to audit for work and found that it's poorly set up for auditing. The tests and assignments are there, but locked. Therefore it keeps indicating that you're not done each week and you have to continually reset the dates. It's just awkward and irritating. I guess they want you you to buy it, but it only frustrated me.

By Megan B

Jun 28, 2020

I think the content of this course is great and very useful. The first assignment requires watching a 2.5 hour movie that was difficult for me to follow, ultimately forcing me to not complete the course..

By XIANGYU S

Oct 20, 2020

Oh no I finially finish this course. I have to say I did not like this course. It is so borrrrrrring too many systematic knowledge.

By Pegah K

Kinda boring and hard to understand

By Shivani S

Jun 1, 2020

Spelling of my name is printed wrong on certificate. Plz correct it and send my certificate again

By Aishwarya S S

May 23, 2020

This course is very useful to me

By Duha M

Oct 9, 2020

Ididnt get my certification yet

By Moaaz A