Back to Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups by University of Colorado Boulder

Effective teamwork and group communication are essential for your professional and personal success. In this course you will learn to: make better decisions, be more creative and innovative, manage conflict and work with difficult group members, negotiate for preferred outcomes, improve group communication in virtual environments, develop a better overall understanding of human interaction, and work more effectively as a team. Our goal is to help you understand these important dynamics of group communication and learn how to put them into practice to improve your overall teamwork....

ND
Aug 27, 2020

Amazing course! I've learned a lot of new theories & ideas of Group Communication! in a simple yet interesting way. I will definitely make use of knowledge gain from this course in my practical life !

M
Apr 27, 2020

76 - 100 of 638 Reviews for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

By Vanessa P

Jul 13, 2020

The course material will stick with you because of the great learning experience. I have engaged in a course with great concepts, challenging assignments, thought-provoking questions and practical skills which I can use in real-life.

By Fabián L Q M

Aug 24, 2020

This course was very illustrative, with a strong review of the how to work in groups taken in consideration key aspects and also tecnniques to get very good perfomance. working on a "social construcction"

Thanks Proffesor Koschmann.

By JyotiPrakash T

Oct 8, 2019

Excellent! I like the course content, delivery and relevance. Thanks to Prof. Matt for creating such a high degree short course on group communication. The explanations on social construction, dynamics and building teams are great.

By LONKOJU V

Jul 22, 2020

The course content and process of delivery both are excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed solving Assignments and Creating Case Study. I submit my heartfelt gratitude to Professor Matthew Koschmann and my Organization (TATA). Thank you.

By Binod S

Jun 11, 2019

The content of the course is well designed. It has helped me to analyze our team members ability and now I am able to communicate effectively in my team. It has provided me an approach to solve a difficult situation with teamwork.

By Md. S

Jun 27, 2020

it's really an amazing course to learn about different aspects of communication. i have learned so many new things that i have never thought could influence our way of communication, but they do. it was a great experience for me.

By RASHMI A

Apr 22, 2020

The course content, Module presentation is a good example of technology and communication. Prof.Koschmann and the program development Team have developed an effective dynamic online learning program.Thanks for all the efforts.

By Prompiriya P

Apr 28, 2020

Very insightful, rich in content course with challenging final assignment. Definitely useful for people who are interested in interpersonal communication theories and practices. Compelling professor. 10/10 recommended.

By Karina K H

Sep 7, 2020

Great course! The course really brought me new information and new perspectives on group communication, beyond the basics. The peer-graded assignments are not easy, but are great because they make you think and learn.

By Abhishek G

Jul 24, 2020

It is really a very well researched course giving great insights about the dynamics of working in groups. Interesting contents have also been included from external sources which increases the value of the course.

By Rajat S

Jun 8, 2020

This is an amazing course! I've learnt a lot on teamwork skills and how to communicate effectively to the group members. This is definitely a must go course! Thanks to Coursera and University of Colorado Boulder.

By Maria C

Apr 2, 2020

It is an excellent course! I really recommend it. It helped me to develop several skills regarding group communication, decision-making, managing conflict, negotiation and so much more!

You won't regret doing it!

By Shk Y N

Oct 25, 2020

Thank you very designing such a wonderful course with a very much useful material. I learnt a lot of new things and skills. I really enjoyed it and I recommend this course to everyone how works or lead a team.

By Shubham B

Sep 3, 2020

Very interesting course you can Lear many things about communication, communication traps, how to do effective communication, it will increase your quality not only in corporate as well in personal life.

By Renan C L

Jun 5, 2020

This course overcome my expectations! You gonna learn many amazing things about good communication! Sure, that will be a breakthrough in your life! Professor Matthew bring rich content, Thanks so much!

By Olumide L

May 6, 2020

One begins to immediately observe the benefits of this course from week one, as it instantly improves how you communicate with others in groups and in everyday life.

I absolutely recommend this course.

By Keith M

Oct 12, 2020

This is a well crafted and, considering the pandemic world situation which is having an effect on us all, it is prescient in its teaching. Well worth the time spent. Thank you Professor Koschmann.

By Emily M D

Sep 28, 2020

This is an excellent course, I would love to take another curse with Doctor Koschmann especially in something related to working from home due to this pandemic. I so glad to have chosen this curse

By Adil M

Amazing professor with excellent knowledge in the field of Communication. A journey that I can never forget. It is an amazing course, well structured and interactive. Thank you Professor Matthew.

By Virginia S

May 23, 2020

Great course, it helps highlight the key concepts of interpersonal communication in decision making, and it shed lights on common mistakes that could be made while communicating in groups.

By Carl-Ryan V

Sep 25, 2020

good content, i have learned a lot in decision making and understanding your teammates. it helped me communicate very well with my team and have come up easily with solutions to problems.

By Rohan U

May 3, 2020

The Author has very nice explained all the aspects about communication and has given enough references and examples regarding the same.The content is really good and properly explained.

By Jofeth a

Jul 7, 2020

I think this course offers lessons that are somewhat of a common sense but are gold and could help you in your personal or career life so I very much recommend this excellent course.

By Desiree L

Jun 11, 2020

Very informative course. I enjoyed the examples and visual aids that were used to supplement the course material. Instructor teaches in a way that is clear and easy to understand.

By Lori-Ann G

May 1, 2020

Amazing course, even as a senior leader with over 15 years management experience, I learned valuable communication skills. Lessons are presented in easy chapters and assignments.