Back to Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups by University of Colorado Boulder

Effective teamwork and group communication are essential for your professional and personal success. In this course you will learn to: make better decisions, be more creative and innovative, manage conflict and work with difficult group members, negotiate for preferred outcomes, improve group communication in virtual environments, develop a better overall understanding of human interaction, and work more effectively as a team. Our goal is to help you understand these important dynamics of group communication and learn how to put them into practice to improve your overall teamwork....

ND
Aug 27, 2020

Amazing course! I've learned a lot of new theories & ideas of Group Communication! in a simple yet interesting way. I will definitely make use of knowledge gain from this course in my practical life !

M
Apr 27, 2020

101 - 125 of 640 Reviews for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

By Bernard H L

Aug 12, 2020

Glad I pursued the course and am able to adapt the acquired skill to further my understanding and able to apply the knowledge in my daily life .A very useful. Please thank you.

l

By Fujia W

Jul 11, 2020

I do have learnt a lot in this course. It is the first time to get access to the theory of communication, and I will try to apply the knowledge what I have learnt to practice.

By Simran P

it was the best experience for me. I really enjoy this course. I get so much valuable knowledge regarding teamwork. it is the best course who really wants to work in teamwork.

By gaurav j

Nov 14, 2019

This course was really very helpful for me.

The professor was really very engaging and i came to learn a variety of new things which is important for my communication skills.

By Kelvin T K T

Jul 18, 2020

Communication is a skill that I'm glad I didn't assume I knew enough. Enrolling in this course definitely gave me great insights into areas that I don't even know exists!

By Alexis C

Oct 5, 2020

Great overview of group communication! increased awareness of issues groups often face and gave practical solutions on how to work through them to be more successful.

By Sankalp S

Jun 5, 2020

A very meticulously designed course for professionals. Module on decision making was very good.Learnt a lot of good concepts which will surely help me in group work.

By Muhammad T D g

Sep 29, 2020

Instructor organize the very good manner. And Assessments criteria was also good. And at the end I would like to say thanks to course instructor and TEAM COURSERA.

By Rajaram M S

Nov 25, 2020

The course has given better understanding of the various models of communication and probable decision making traps and it has enriched my skill on communication.

By debaleena d

Oct 21, 2020

Absolutely wonderful. Delivery was engaging. Course Content was solid. Got a lot of materials to incorporate in my Communication classes. Thank you, Professor!!

By LEKHASRI P

Jul 2, 2020

such a interactive course. i learnt lot of stuffs. if at all you are in confusion to choose i persuade you to try this course.

absolutely it is worth enrolling.

By Vinayak H

Apr 25, 2020

Great to learn about Team work Skills Communication Effectively in Groups, Really it will helpful me for future days.

Thank you very much for learn new things...

By Muftah H

Oct 12, 2020

This valuable and informative course has opened a fruitful door for me as I learnt teamwork skills that are a must for my job as a head of English Department.

By Sankarlal R L

Jun 21, 2020

This course has covered 360 degrees about group communication aspects and feeling like lgained additional feather on my cap. Feeling excited on completion!!!

By Samuel C E

Apr 25, 2020

This is the best online course I have undertaken. The content and assessments are world class. I am so impressed taken part in this life-changing experience.

By Maria

Professor is very engaging, the material is well presented and amount of assignments is reasonable. It was great experience. Thank you for this opportunity.

By Clémence L

The course is really pleasant to follow, it follows its own advices !

Offers good teachings on how communication is and should be, on a variety of subjects.

By Aleksandra

Sep 1, 2020

Is was very interesting! The presentations were very clear. Dr.Koschann is amazing lecture. I wish Dr.Koschann and all his team success and prosperity!

By Kristina B

Apr 22, 2020

Great and insightful course. I was impressed with professors knowledge and way of explications. I've gained many essential skills :) Thank you very much!

By Malika R

Nov 15, 2020

The course had given me more insight into my daily interactions with persons and to better understanding their actions and what my response should be.

By Vijayalakshmi K

Jun 18, 2020

Course content is extremely good. The assignments are very interesting and challenging as well - Helps you to remember and apply the concepts learnt.

By Antonio d

May 8, 2020

Excellent explanation. Good focus on the key points. I enjoy like a movie. Video quality good; material and support excellent. Thank you very much.

By HIMANSHU M K

Sep 7, 2020

A very exceptional course which helps a lot to understand daily mechanism of how team works what are the problem on faces and how ro resolve them..

By Mehedi H P

Such an amazing course with a great course teacher. Learned many important topics regarding how a team works to make a decision and avoid conflict.

By Deddy B

Jul 10, 2020

Thanks to all person that work to build this concise Learning Material. All the challenge was equal with a real life learning activities in class.