Back to Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups by University of Colorado Boulder

Effective teamwork and group communication are essential for your professional and personal success. In this course you will learn to: make better decisions, be more creative and innovative, manage conflict and work with difficult group members, negotiate for preferred outcomes, improve group communication in virtual environments, develop a better overall understanding of human interaction, and work more effectively as a team. Our goal is to help you understand these important dynamics of group communication and learn how to put them into practice to improve your overall teamwork....

ND
Aug 27, 2020

Amazing course! I've learned a lot of new theories & ideas of Group Communication! in a simple yet interesting way. I will definitely make use of knowledge gain from this course in my practical life !

M
Apr 27, 2020

126 - 150 of 752 Reviews for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

By debaleena d

Oct 21, 2020

Absolutely wonderful. Delivery was engaging. Course Content was solid. Got a lot of materials to incorporate in my Communication classes. Thank you, Professor!!

By LEKHASRI P

Jul 2, 2020

such a interactive course. i learnt lot of stuffs. if at all you are in confusion to choose i persuade you to try this course.

absolutely it is worth enrolling.

By Vinayak H

Apr 25, 2020

Great to learn about Team work Skills Communication Effectively in Groups, Really it will helpful me for future days.

Thank you very much for learn new things...

By Muftah H

Oct 12, 2020

This valuable and informative course has opened a fruitful door for me as I learnt teamwork skills that are a must for my job as a head of English Department.

By Ashima S

Jan 3, 2021

This course has really improved my communication and also helped me in enhancing my English level. Now I'm more confident while I speak.

Thank you very much.

By Sankarlal R L

Jun 21, 2020

This course has covered 360 degrees about group communication aspects and feeling like lgained additional feather on my cap. Feeling excited on completion!!!

By Samuel E

Apr 25, 2020

This is the best online course I have undertaken. The content and assessments are world class. I am so impressed taken part in this life-changing experience.

By Maria

Professor is very engaging, the material is well presented and amount of assignments is reasonable. It was great experience. Thank you for this opportunity.

By Clémence L

The course is really pleasant to follow, it follows its own advices !

Offers good teachings on how communication is and should be, on a variety of subjects.

By Angela G

Apr 11, 2021

This was a great course and the instructor was excellent. His manner of teaching was very entertaining and engaging which made learning the material easy.

By Aleksandra

Sep 1, 2020

Is was very interesting! The presentations were very clear. Dr.Koschann is amazing lecture. I wish Dr.Koschann and all his team success and prosperity!

By Kristina B

Apr 22, 2020

Great and insightful course. I was impressed with professors knowledge and way of explications. I've gained many essential skills :) Thank you very much!

By Malika R

Nov 15, 2020

The course had given me more insight into my daily interactions with persons and to better understanding their actions and what my response should be.

By Vijayalakshmi K

Jun 18, 2020

Course content is extremely good. The assignments are very interesting and challenging as well - Helps you to remember and apply the concepts learnt.

By Antonio d

May 8, 2020

Excellent explanation. Good focus on the key points. I enjoy like a movie. Video quality good; material and support excellent. Thank you very much.

By HIMANSHU M K

Sep 7, 2020

A very exceptional course which helps a lot to understand daily mechanism of how team works what are the problem on faces and how ro resolve them..

By Mehedi H P

Such an amazing course with a great course teacher. Learned many important topics regarding how a team works to make a decision and avoid conflict.

By Deddy B

Jul 10, 2020

Thanks to all person that work to build this concise Learning Material. All the challenge was equal with a real life learning activities in class.

By Prashant M

Jul 8, 2020

Very useful and relative content for today's work. it covers all aspects from theories of communication to current virtual work and technologies.

By Sahar M

Jun 1, 2020

I really enjoy this course, the method of teaching and the level of presentation as an online course was great. Thank you all for this chance :)

By Irene L M G

Nov 29, 2020

Excellent course about communication in groups, decision making and how to use technology in the right way to support communication activities.

By Rajesh K R

Jan 10, 2021

Great course...provided lot of explanation on communication differences in the team and how to handle the team members of different background

By Michel A

The course has been very informative and allows me to understand Group Communication in a much greater concept than what I initially presumed.

By Alikhan U

May 2, 2020

nice course, I learned the fundamentals about communication in a group, the notion of conflicts, and key aspects of decision-making processes.

By Ramesh V

May 18, 2021

Wonderful subject covered in a clear elusive way. Assignments were challenging and have helped me a lot to improve the communication skills.