Back to Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups by University of Colorado Boulder

Effective teamwork and group communication are essential for your professional and personal success. In this course you will learn to: make better decisions, be more creative and innovative, manage conflict and work with difficult group members, negotiate for preferred outcomes, improve group communication in virtual environments, develop a better overall understanding of human interaction, and work more effectively as a team. Our goal is to help you understand these important dynamics of group communication and learn how to put them into practice to improve your overall teamwork....

M
Apr 27, 2020

Amazing course! I've learned a lot of new theories & ideas of Group Communication! in a simple yet interesting way. I will definitely make use of knowledge gain from this course in my practical life !

ND
Aug 27, 2020

126 - 150 of 634 Reviews for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

By Sahar M

Jun 1, 2020

I really enjoy this course, the method of teaching and the level of presentation as an online course was great. Thank you all for this chance :)

By Michel A

The course has been very informative and allows me to understand Group Communication in a much greater concept than what I initially presumed.

By Alikhan U

May 2, 2020

nice course, I learned the fundamentals about communication in a group, the notion of conflicts, and key aspects of decision-making processes.

By Linus D

Jul 27, 2020

Very well structured curriculum providing the needed details with illustrations as much as possible to understand the content to the fullest.

By Damola O

Jun 24, 2020

This course has really broaden my knowledge and I can apply this in real life situation to enhance communication in every group am a part of.

By Artur M

Jun 15, 2020

Very well designed course. It was very engaging right from the beginning and the assignments proved to be valuable for content comprehension.

By DEEPTI S N

THE COURSE WAS VERY EFFECTIVE AND PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED WHICH HAS CONSIDERABLY RAISED MY KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY TO FUNCTION AS A TEAM MANAGER

By Kirah I

This professor is super well spoken, covers extremely interesting content & I am confident that this information will help me in my worklife!

By Brent B

Oct 4, 2020

Fantastic material. Instructor knows information and has the ability to make it make sense. Thank you for your time putting this together.

By Pu H

Aug 16, 2020

Insightful and practical, the "Communication as Social Construction" model entirely transformed the way I communicate, strongly recommend.

By K.G.S.M.Prarthana

Aug 5, 2020

I agree that my feedback may be viewed by coursera community, in compliance with the coursera term of use and my profile privacy settings.

By Muhammad H

Jul 12, 2020

Thank you very much for sharing such a great knowledge. I have to learn a lot about Communication and Teamwork skills during this course.

By LEONEL R V

Thank you very much for the very interesting and challenging course. This helps me a lot especially my interpersonal communication skills.

By Harini

Aug 7, 2020

This course was particularly helpful in sharpening my virtual communication skills. The course material, and videos were well structured.

By Damla D

Jun 17, 2020

It was a really good course that I enjoyed a lot. There are quizzes to pass that course but if you do your work, you can pass easily. :)

By Tamera D

Very good class. After completing I feel a little more confident in my ability to communicate within the workplace and other situations.

By Vanessa Q

Jun 21, 2020

Great course! At first, I thought it was simple but there are broad range of topics applicable to both professional and personal life.

By Muhammad F

Very useful lessons for those who want to know about group communication. And also, the lecture is very clear to explain the lessons.

By Beverly s

Apr 30, 2020

I loved the class. The professor was very thorough and very professional. I would recommend this class. Thank you for offering it.

By Arnold D

Sep 30, 2020

It is important to listen to other people and share ideas with your team nothing will go when you have a great communication skills.

By Edward T

Jul 24, 2020

Simple, yet easy to understand. Interesting, yet fun to learn. I thought my teamwork skills were great until I went to this course.

By Salman K B

May 23, 2020

One of the best MOOC that I've ever been experienced until now. I really appreciate for the total course and the provided materials

By zuhair o

I would like to thank coursera for this useful and interresting course,i am really enjoying this course and i hope success for all.

By Alan L d S

May 5, 2020

O curso é bem completo e abrange de forma detalhada aspectos fundamentais do trabalho em grupo e comunicação efetiva entre pessoas.

By Mohammed M T S

Apr 26, 2020

It was an amazing learning experience. I enjoyed the assignments. What I enjoyed the most was the instructor's presentation skills.