Back to Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups by University of Colorado Boulder

Effective teamwork and group communication are essential for your professional and personal success. In this course you will learn to: make better decisions, be more creative and innovative, manage conflict and work with difficult group members, negotiate for preferred outcomes, improve group communication in virtual environments, develop a better overall understanding of human interaction, and work more effectively as a team. Our goal is to help you understand these important dynamics of group communication and learn how to put them into practice to improve your overall teamwork....

M
Apr 27, 2020

Amazing course! I've learned a lot of new theories & ideas of Group Communication! in a simple yet interesting way. I will definitely make use of knowledge gain from this course in my practical life !

ND
Aug 27, 2020

151 - 175 of 637 Reviews for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

By Mohammed M T S

Apr 26, 2020

It was an amazing learning experience. I enjoyed the assignments. What I enjoyed the most was the instructor's presentation skills.

By Tamirat W

k

lls

f

rom this course.

Best wishes, for the Instructors from Tamirat Wato.

By Stevenson I

May 1, 2020

Amazing course for every individual across all walks of life. Especially if you are part of multicultural cooperate organizations.

By Yilleng K

Jul 9, 2020

Have gain an insight that will make one soar high in the contemporary society.

Such a great course with high recommendation.

By Kavitha D

Jun 1, 2020

I enjoyed the course throughout. A lot of learnings and knowledge have been achieved through the course. Thank you very much

By Victor B

Mr. Koschmann is a great teacher and a great speaker. The content was relevant and I learned a lot from group communication.

By Hassan M

This is the best MOOC I have ever taken and I have taken a lot of MOOCs. The teacher explains everything exceptionally well.

By Karla S R B

May 16, 2020

I think is a very useful tool to improve our communication skills and implement new strategies at the group to met our goals

By Ofoma I F

I really learnt alot in this course. It was worth my time and effort. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to learn.

By Nico B

Comprehensive and well-structured course! It helped me out a lot and I now feel prepared to tackle future group projects!

By Konstantine G

Apr 24, 2020

Great course! Lessons are very informative, interesting and dynamic. The content is well organized and easy to understand

By Muhammad R A

Jun 25, 2020

describe a lot about what happens in a communicating group and how to make your group outcome more often more favorable

By Poornima D

Jun 1, 2020

The Course was amazing. I love working in a team but this course enhance my skills and the rapport with my team members.

By Erin M

Jul 18, 2020

Very good, clear videos. The quizzes throughout were a great way to engage and make sure you paid attention throughout.

By eda b

Nov 17, 2020

It was very useful and efficient process.Fortuately I enroled this course that is wonderful for communication skills

By Mohamed A

Apr 20, 2020

interesting course i recomend everyone to enroll, you're going to suround overally by all side of communuation group

By Gaurav S P

Sep 19, 2020

This course is very helpful to understand why do we fail in making good decision when it comes to group decision.

By Adeyinka O F

Aug 11, 2020

The video's slides were so educative. Have been able to communicate effectively and work effectively in a group.

By Joshua D

Oct 23, 2020

very informative. presented important ideas and theories about communication that are overlooked. great format

By Fathima S

Jul 21, 2020

Very useful to me and my career. I can improved myself because of joining this course successfully completed.

By Erika B

Jul 30, 2020

I really enjoyed this course! It was never boring. Always a challenge but always a good journey! Thank you!

By Hamed

Apr 24, 2020

I really enjoyed and hope to get this course

I recommend this cours to everyone who wants to learn Teamwork

By Ching Y

Jul 13, 2020

Very easy to understand and practical advices on how to apply the concepts of communications for groups. I

By PUSHPA S

Easy to learn and useful for future. Matthew sir is very easily teaching for all methods of communication.