Back to Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups by University of Colorado Boulder

Effective teamwork and group communication are essential for your professional and personal success. In this course you will learn to: make better decisions, be more creative and innovative, manage conflict and work with difficult group members, negotiate for preferred outcomes, improve group communication in virtual environments, develop a better overall understanding of human interaction, and work more effectively as a team. Our goal is to help you understand these important dynamics of group communication and learn how to put them into practice to improve your overall teamwork....

ND
Aug 27, 2020

Amazing course! I've learned a lot of new theories & ideas of Group Communication! in a simple yet interesting way. I will definitely make use of knowledge gain from this course in my practical life !

M
Apr 27, 2020

176 - 200 of 637 Reviews for Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups

By Jason N

Aug 11, 2020

Good presentation and assignments. Really helped me rethink my role and current job as an office manager.

By Grace A S

May 14, 2020

The course is Excellent, I will recommend it to anyone who wants to develop his/her communication skills.

By Sehresh M

Amazing course! I've learned a lot of new theories & ideas of Group Communication! in an interesting way.

By Rahadian

Jul 20, 2020

This communication lecture is great course and provide clear materials and examples. Recommended course.

By HARINI V

Jun 28, 2020

Very easily understandable and the peer review assignments help us improve more in our course. Thank you

By Shadrach I

This course has changed my life for Good. That's about how i can summarize my experience with the course

By Niraj P

Jul 10, 2020

This course is perfect for the one who wants to excel in the group decision making in the organization.

By Jittima P

Good course, full of example in real life and I can adapt theories from this course to my working life.

By Manu G G S

Apr 9, 2020

Great course to do which help us to know much better about the strategy and innovative ideas in groups.

By Tshokolo f s

Sep 15, 2020

I am honored an happy of the course i learned alot an the skills will help me improve in the workplace

By Anna M

Nov 14, 2020

Well prepared, a lot of useful information I will definitely use during my work as a Project Manager.

By Selim

Sep 18, 2020

Very useful educational content. I have learned so many things that I can use in group communication.

By Aliyu S M

Jun 10, 2020

A straight and modern way to learn at your own pace. Excellent module with a seamless delivery style.

By BANDEPPA P

Apr 25, 2020

It is a great learning center an online and commanding the people who are working in Team management

By Ma. C E C

Jul 26, 2020

Thank you very much to our professors. God Bless and more power. I learned so much from this course

By RISHABH T

Jun 10, 2020

it was a great course to understand the dynamics involved behind the groups decision and discussion

By Sneha

May 6, 2020

The bestest course on teamwork. The faculty, his teaching and the way course is presented is unique

By Juan J O E

Aug 27, 2020

The course was pretty good. Videos very clear and it oblies you to work in the exams and practices

By Taby T

Apr 16, 2020

This was the best time I have ever given to myself. I got so much information through this course.

By Adrian V

Apr 19, 2020

Really good content and instructor. Assignments some kind of challenging. I strongly recommended.

By inaz n n

Oct 18, 2020

thankyou ..

add to my knowledge of communication theory and effective communication in groups

By Mahesh M

Sep 10, 2020

Very well structured course to refresh many skills that are essential for any business context.

By Azmir H

Sep 30, 2020

This was a great course, i have learned several type of group activities by doing this course.

By S. V S

May 13, 2020

Wonderful experience. I was actually able to link back many of the details to my past events .

By Erin M

Apr 27, 2020

Very informational and relevant to today's team interactions. I really enjoyed this course.